Chapter 15

George's POV

I woke up to this loud noise and someone jumping on me. I quickly turned over and hid myself under the covers.

"Go away" I mumbled as I covered my ears

"Wake the hell up. You and mum are doing that concert remember." Alex shouted right in my ear.

"What time is it?" I simply grumbled and opened my eyes. My vision was fuzzy at first but I managed to fix it after I rubbed my eyes.

"It's 8am. You need to get up. Mum told me to wake you." She seemed less hyper and she left the room. I think she went downstairs to her mum so that she could get breakfast. 

I decided to eventually get out of bed and stretch. I made the bed and left to go to the kitchen

"GEORGE. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE UP AN HOUR AGO. WE HAVE REHEARSALS ALL DAY." Mac shouted at me for not being down sooner.

"So? What's an hour later?" I ask. I didn't mean it to come out sassy but oh well.

"SO? SO? WE HAVE STILL HAD NO, I REPEAT NO PRACTICE TOGETHER SINCE WE HAVE MET UP." She yelled. I couldn't tell if she was angry annoyed or what.

"Oh. Well we better get to the rehearsal. When is it?" I asked casually while sitting down at the table.

"9am. So you better run and get ready." I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:15am. I ran upstairs and into the shower.

After my shower I ran into my room and picked out the outfit for the show and my outfit for the rehearsal.i got changed into my rehearsal outfit. I ran downstairs and tripped up over the stairs. "Why can't I learn a lesson?" I question myself. After getting back up I went into the kitchen and looked at the time. It was 8:25am. We needed to leave in 20 minutes so I grabbed some bread and made toast with Nutella after I had my toast (which only took me 4 minutes, 2 minutes to eat and 2 minutes to prepare). After that I felt sick to my stomach. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I bent down at the toilet and stuck 2 fingers down my throat until everything I had ate came back up. I washed my face and cleared my throat to get rid of all the evidence. I flushed the toilet and walked out the bathroom after I had washed my hands.

By the time my sister came down it was 8:41am. I knew we had to leave soon so I made sure I had everything that I needed while I finished my toast.

"Come on we got to go, or else we'll be late." She shouted as she ran out the door and into the car. I followed her out and Alex locked the door behind us.

"Are you excited about the show or what?" She asked

"Yeah but I'm also quite nervous since it's my first ever concert and I have never told anyone about this." I said while fidgeting with my hands. I'm assuming my sister saw that because she grabbed one of them and squeezed it.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry about it. You'll do great and everyone will love you. Even if you told no one then that won't affect your popularity and people won't change there friendships with you. I'm gonna be there so if you have any anxiety attacks our panic attacks them I can be there to help you." I was shocked when she mentioned my anxiety and panic attacks because I had never told her about them.

"How did you know?" I question as I looked at her very confused

"I remember from when you were a child. I remembered all about your attacks. I remember how to deal with them and how to prevent them. Is there any new ways to stop an attack?" She asked as she removed her hand from my hand.

"Yes. I have this one friend called Dream. If you put on one of his videos or even call him then that will prevent them and definitely calm me down. He knows about them and he has stopped them and has calmed me down. He has also taken care of me after a attack." I was so happy being able to talk about Dream to my sister. There both big parts of my life.

"Right okay I will remember that for when we get there because I have a feeling you'll have one. I'm not being mean or anything but I just know how you are and you'll most likely have one because every time we had something like this then you would have an attack" I loved how she cared for me and remembered all this information from years and years ago.

"We need to go." She just laughed and started driving.

It took us 10 minutes to get the the rehearsal place and then we got in and went onto the stage.

We done the songs in order and it was going really really well. I was having so much fun and there was a lot of laughs. We annoyed each other and messed around but overall we got the work done and we continued to practice for the concert. 

Once it hit 12pm we decided it would be good to go to the city that the venue was actually in and then we could get lunch and after lunch we get to rehearse.

We went to this nice restaurant. It was all fancy and really pretty. We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. I didn't really want to eat but I knew I had to. I thought to myself that I should just throw it up after just like I done this morning. I didn't want to get any fatter.

I had a simple garden salad and water. My sister did say I would need to eat something big for dinner and it would be around 5:30pm so that I would have time to process the food.

I was scared for that because I knew it would be a lot to throw up. I excused myself and went to the toilet. I did actually go to the toilet and then I thrown up the lunch. After I got back we left and went to the venue.

We had a lot of practice and I was feeling a little lightheaded but that was ok. I had dinner and thrown it up without anyone knowing

Now here comes the big part. My sister was about to go on stage and that's when my anxiety hit. REALLY BAD.

I started hyperventilating and then I found extremely hard to breathe and my chest was getting extremely sore. I honestly thought I was going to die.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Where's your phone?" She asked and I pointed to my pocket. She took it out my pocket but it was to late my vision went blurry and then black. I passed out.

After what only felt like minutes I woke up and saw my sister. She told me I was out for 5 minutes and that they had to stall until I was alright.

"I've gotta go on stage but you will be on in a few minutes providing you're ok." She stood up and went out on the stage. I heard everyone cheer her name.

After about 3 minutes of her talking I was called out. I walked out onto stage. Everything was leading up to this moment.

Words: 1241