Hurted

"I would tell you everything right now..." I started, nervously chuckling. "But, you see, I don't know it. My parents handle everything, and I have no idea what they have." I said, relieved that it wasn't so obvious. Of course, I have access to everything. Except my parents' cards.

"So he's going to lie. Well, his little suffering won't hurt him." Said the creepy guy and approached me. He scrutinized me once again.

"I don't believe you, but you'll drop it all eventually, even if it hurts." The man smiled and gave me a slap, which still hurt.

"But I really don't know!" I said when he hit me again. Something told me that this one was still small compared to what I would get.

"You're lying!" The creepy guy yelled and punched me. I felt blood dripping from my nose. Or was it snot? Hard to tell. In this cold, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a runny nose.

"You're only making it worse for yourself," I said with a smirk and earned another punch.

"Will you shut up? I don't want to hear anything from you except the codes for the accounts and camera codes." He said aggressively, expecting me to start talking, or I don't know what he expected from those eyes. But I won't speak.

"What do you want now? Should I talk? Should I give you the codes, or what? I really don't know, but those eyes are murderous." I said and grinned at the man. The man looked at me with even more murderous eyes. Well, he probably wants to kill me, but he can't. I won't tell them anything. "Yeah, really. Look at yourself in the mirror." I said and laughed.

And then it started. I haven't heard such chaos in a long time. They kept yelling at me to give them the passwords, and I kept saying I didn't know, and then they hit me, and so on in a vicious cycle until I was barely able to speak. Everything was getting dark, and I could hardly see.

"Dejalo en paz. Él se está dormiendo. Él no nos dirá nada hoy." The man who had been standing in the background the whole time said, and... was he recording this? How much I wish I could make a biting remark, but I'd better stay quiet.

(Author's Spanish class: "Leave him be. He's almost asleep. He won't tell us anything now." It's biting Spanish, but I've been learning it for six months.)

"Sí, pero mañana nos romperemos." The man replied, and I drowned in anger that I've been learning French and not this. I guess I'll have to start learning many languages.

(Spanish lesson with the author: "Alright, but tomorrow we'll continue.")

"Sí, mi amigo." The other man replied and left. How glad I was when those doors slammed shut.

(Author's Spanish: "Yes, my friend." I think this was obvious, but just to be sure.)

I just lay there and tried to fall into the much-needed unconsciousness, but nothing came. Those bastards knew how to hit me to keep me alive in it. They've done this before.

"Dream? Where are you?" I whispered when I lay there for hours.

I had no idea of the time. But I didn't care how much it was because what would it add to my life? The light doesn't shine here anyway, so why should I care if I fall asleep in the middle of the day.

I was on the couch, scrolling through TikTok. I had come home from school an hour ago and didn't care that Dream had disappeared. In the last month, he had become overly aggressive towards everyone around him, and his cold soul was only for others, and at home, he was always grumpy, no, he was too damn annoying.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" He yelled into the phone. Apparently, something was happening to me again. They found that guy who was dead in France, but they couldn't find out his name because his face and fingers were burnt, so fingerprints and the face were impossible to recognize. He died from a gunshot wound to the chest.

I just minded my own business. Or I'd rather hide somewhere where Dream couldn't hit me with his negativity.

It was dinner time, and we both gathered in the living room. We started eating in the living room because it was more comfortable here.

"What's going on?" I asked as I swallowed my very delicious spaghetti dinner. I had started to gain weight because of him, so I would have to start exercising sometime.

"What should be happening?" Dream asked and gave me an angry look.

"Well, I'm asking you." I frowned. "You've been irritable lately."

"No, nothing's wrong with me." He replied dryly and took another bite.

"What's wrong with you?" I poked at him. "I'm worried about you. I want you to be my cool and sexy Dream. This angry but still cute face annoys me." I said and leaned on him. I couldn't notice that he pressed closer to me.

"So tell me, what's wrong with you? I don't want you to be irritable."

"I'm not irritable." He replied immediately. Well, so he'll deny it for a while.

"So how would you call it?" I asked him again and looked at him. He was definitely angry.

"Normal behavior?" Dream retorted angrily and scoffed.

"I'd rather say you're frustrated." I said as if it were nothing and brushed against him like a cat.

"What?! Gogy, I'm behaving absolutely normally! If you think I'm irritable, it's because of lack of sleep. I'm not sexually frustrated!" Dream exploded. I just smiled victoriously. So that's how it is.

"I never said you're sexually frustrated." I said and laughed. Dream paled. I caught him off guard. I saw him hang his head and couldn't look me in the eyes.

I had to laugh again when his pale face turned into a tomato. So cute. Obviously, this topic made him embarrassed.

"Dreamie... You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's normal. Even I can't stand it sometimes. It's mainly my fault that you don't have time for it." Dream finally looked at me. He looked into my eyes for a while, but then quickly shook his head. I knew very well what he was thinking. And let's face it, it also slightly turned me on.

"It's unacceptable for our relationship. If anyone found out, then-" He didn't finish because I kissed him. Finally! Dream is not just my bodyguard. He's much more. Damn it, I love him!

I jerked awake. Did I really dream about giving Dream a blowjob? And why did it arouse me so much? After all, he doesn't even like me. He just wants me to be safe. It's his job.

But those eyes, that smile, that voice, and those touches... NO! I can't like him... but I do.

I'm in big trouble.

1122 words