~time skip to after Vox left~

"Husk are you okay?"  Angel asks husk as he helps him up. "Yeah...what the fuck was that about?!" Husk ask. Angel sighs in relief after hearing Husk is okay. Angel then slaps husk on the back of the head and yells "what the fuck was that about??" "OW what the fuckkk!!" Husk replies back to the slap. "You called him a whiney bitch! That was rude husky." Angel says. "Well..yknow i-I just thought..I'm...uh- I'm sorry Angel.." Husk says back as he lowers his head. "Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to Vox when he comes back!!" Angel replies back. He then sighs and speaks again. "It's okay...you didn't mean to hurt his feelings." Angel says, placing his hand on husks head and petting it, which obviously made husk feel better.

~time skip to midnight~

Angel is standing outside the casino, looking worried. Husk walks out to see Angel and ask him what's wrong "hey an..what's going on?" Husk says as he walks up besides Angel and stands next to him. "Nothin..just a little worried about Vox, he was really upset husk.." Angel replies back. "Angel..I'm sure Vox is okay! He strong as fuck trust me!" Husk says, smiling at angel as he speaks. "Ya..m-maybe you're right..!" Angel says, smiling back at Husk. "Now cmon, it's cold out." Husk says back, he grabs angels hand gently and pulls him inside the empty casino.

Husk can notice that Angel is obviously still scared for Vox so he asks him about it. "Angie, are you still worried about Vox?" Husk asks. "..yeah. What if he went back to the V tower and Val fucking killed him or something!" Angel says.

"Angel, I'm sure Val wouldn't kill him." Husk replies...husk has never dealt with Val's temper before though, and Angel has. "Y-yeah..you're right...totally." Angel says. "Now, let's head to bed, yeah? It's pretty late" husk says back. Angel chuckles and nods, they both then walk to Husks room..even though Angel is able to sleep in the broom closet again.

They go in husks room and Angel immediately lays down and covers himself with the blanket. Husk turns off the light and walks back to the bed and lays down. They both then go to sleep. But Angel isn't able to, he's tossing and turning. He then wakes Husk up. "Husk...huska!" Angel begins slightly shaking husk to wake him up. "Hm..wha..what??" Husk says. "I can't sleep.." angel says back. "Well I can, goodnight." Husk says, turning his back towards Angel and going back to sleep. "Huuusssskkk!!" Angel whines. He then turns husk back to him. "Could you maybe...help me get tired~" Angel says to husk as he winks at him and fixes his hair. "Oh...I..I suppose I could help you..a-angel. But only since ur tired." Husk replies as he sits up slightly and begins blushing softly. "aww~ thank you husky~ now...come here..~" Angel says as he pulls husk in for a kiss.

(I swear to fucking god you all better be grateful for this shit.)

❤️‍🔥

As angel and husk begin kissing angel slips his tongue into Husks mouth, Husk allows this and kisses back with the same amount of passion as Angel did. As their kissing Angel then places his hand on Husks pants and Husk places his hands on Angels shoulders. After a few more moments of them kissing passionately they break the kiss for a moment so they can breath. Angel and Husks hearts are both beating incredibly fast but despite all of that Angel looks back at husk and speaks. "Are ya ready baby~" Angel says, chuckling. Husk gulps softly and nods his head gently. Right after husk nods Angel begins removing his shirt. Husk just watches Angel in awe as he removes his own shirt right in front of him, he begins blushing even more. After angels shirt is off he throws it to the ground and looks at husk "what's wrong baby? You look like a tomato~" Angel says, laughing softly. "N-nothing I'm just...your so..beautiful.." husk replies. As husk says this he looks away and blushes more. And Angel gets flustered and looks away, blushing softly now as well. Husk then looks back at Angel, trying not to look at his chest fluff. "S-so...w-what now..?" Husk says quietly. "Maybe you should remove your hat and bow~" Angel says, chuckling softly as he speaks. Husk nods softly and take his bow and hat off, sitting them on a night stand near him. He then looks back at Angel who took his pants off and was now looks at Husk, fully unclothes. Husk jolts upon seeing Angel and he quickly turns his head, blushing like crazy. "OH I- YOU- YOUR..-" husk stammers out. "Cat got your tongue, kitty?~" Angel says, moving towards husk and grabbing his cheek and making him look back at him. "I-I..I just didn't..e-expect for you to be uhm...undressed.." husk reply's, now staring at all of Angel that is in front of him. Husk isn't even trying to be subtle about staring now. "Like what ya see, whiskers~" Angel says, slightly blushing even more. "Y-yeah.." husk reply's back. "How about..you do the same?" Angel says as he chuckles softly. Husk just looks back up at Angel and nods without saying anything. He then removes his shirt and then he nervously removes his pants, he then throws them back onto the floor and looks away from Angel in embarrassment. "H-..." Angel was about to speak but then he stops himself and he just directly looks at Husks lower body, not hiding it one bit. "Alright let's fuckin fuck I can't wait anymore." Angel says back, smiling at Husk. "O-ok.." husk says nervously.
THEN THEY FUCKED AND IT WAS AWESOME

❤️‍🔥

__________________________________

Ok so uh...ik it wasn't that much nsfw but lmk if you want me write it more detailed??😭
You all better thank me rn or else I'm done writing this huskerdust story :3

I'm also sick as hell as I wrote this chapter while I'm dying in bed😭

Words:1770