-gomez!
The woman said again, met with a man with brown hair. Hé sat on the carpet, not hearing his wifes calls.

-yes cara Mia?
He sajd looking at his wife then enid. He seemed to know her even tho enid dint know how.

-this is enid, she came to visit wednesday.
The woman said, smirking to enid. Enid blushed, they seemed to know something, but the man looked at her suspicious.

-its a pleasure to finnaly meet you. Our daughter cant stop talking about you.
He said, but was lili with lili's eyes telling him not to say that.
-ami kept asking when you would Come again.- he said fast, enid was a bit disapointed, as the littke girl saw how lili looked.

-i...i missed you nuggest.
She said pulling her in another hug, looking at her sister knowing she did well.

-im here ami. So whats the problem?
She said putting her down reacing the same height. Being careful with her arm.

-dad is bad! I need your help.
She siad pointing to her father who placed a hand on his chest, pretending to be offense.

-im not that bad!
He tried to defend himself, hugging his wife.

-you tried to kill the dragon with a stone!
She said trying to say that her father was bad.

-oh?
The blonde laughed while the man snorted.

-oh now everyone thinks im bad! Im a good dragon!
Jhe said while looking at mortica.
-right mi amor?

-ofcourse.
She sajd winking at the girls. Hé was not happy with her response, but the woman gave him a Kiss. -you know its true honey.

-even my wife is against me.

-im bad too dad if that makes you feel better.
She said wiping her cheeks. -amor do you want to help me in the kitchen?  She asked loving. Her partens laughed when they heared the nickname.

-no lili! Nid is going to play with me!
She sajd clincing into the girls arms. Her eyes looking at her sisters as a challange.

-but i also want her so you have to share ami.
She said taking the girl by the other arm. The partens looked amused.

The two girls fighted pulling her arms, while enids arms became sore.

-girls...now...stop it!
She said raising het voice, that girls let go and looked at her confused. -there is enought enid for both of you. Learn to share.- she said, making lili smile, but ami pouted.

-vut i asked you first! Not fair.
The little one said, crossing her arms ad enid laughed.

-first i Will play with you for a while.
She said, making the little one smile, when lili wanted to protest, she raised her finger. -dont complain, after that i Will help lili in the kitchen.

-okay!
Said ami, but now lili crossed her arms.

-not fair. You play with favorites enid.
She said rolling her eyes. But the girl hugged her around her waist and winked.

-dont worry i Will Be all yours later.
She flirted, wich made lili laugh.

-okay i-ll leave them.
She sajd standing up and sqeeuzing her nose. -i-ll wait for you in the kitchen amor. She sajd now walking to the kitchen.

-wow incredebale. I like you honey.
She said abiut to leave to go after lili, but tunred to her husband. -leave her alone gomez.

The blonde felt afraid, she was now left alone with wednesdays father. Who, after her two (three) duaghters showed so much love to enid, felt jealous. And raised his eyebrown.