bonus: tenyang continued...

Depuis le début

"I still don't!"

"It's mutual, babe!"

The clip changes, this one of Yangyang's dad by himself. "We all know Yangyang is in deep but the most clear was the day he came up to me and asked me how I knew I wanted to marry his mother. I told him that you just feel it and he got real quiet for a minute and then he said, quieter than I've ever heard him speak, "dad, I think I wanna marry him". Then there was all that panicking, you know, again." That makes some of them laugh. "I gotta say I'm impressed. Wasn't sure I'd see the day someone worm their way into my sons heart and do irreparable damage. I already liked Ten when I met him but this makes me like him more."

Ten laughs and looks over at Mr. Liu. "Thank you."

The man nods. "You're welcome. Long as you stay married, I'll like you."

"I plan on it."

Their families coo, causing Ten to flush and hide his face in Yangyang's chest. Yangyang easily ignores their audience as he rubs Ten's back and places a few kisses on his head. He melts when Ten looks up at him.

"You're so cute", Yangyang whispers, eyes shining with love.

"You too", Ten mumbles before giving him a quick peck and going back to cuddling with him as best he can.

Jaemin moves over to the laptop and gets handed the microphone. "Now are some of our favorite things Yangyang has said in reference to Ten." A screenshot of when Yangyang said he wants to propose to Ten appears. "Over text, I could only guess how nervous he was but I do have a good idea, especially once he started planning things. Yangyang had all six of us confirm that Ten would like the proposal and he was insistent on knowing if even the slightest detail should be changed because not only did he want to Ten to say yes, he wanted him to enjoy it." Jaemin passes the microphone off to Darci, who'd got up to stand next to him.

The next clip is a different screenshot of text messages, this time between Yangyang and Darci. "Something I'm constantly surprised by is how understanding he is. According to Jaemin, he hardly even blinked when Jaemin said he was going to threaten him and then I found out myself that he really doesn't care because he knows it's coming from a good place. Then, for fun, I decided to see if I could make him jealous and he was unfazed, it was annoying."

Yangyang chuckles. "Sorry!"

"Uh huh. And I asked him if it was bothering him and he said that as long as Ten is happy with the amount of affection and love I express, it doesn't bother him and he doesn't mind Ten showing love to other people in whatever way he wants to because that's his way of doing it. He just said he'd prefer we don't kiss on the lips."

"I'd also prefer that", Ten speaks up, causing some people to laugh.

Jungwoo takes the microphone and the image changes again. "There's more but if we're being honest, there's also gonna be more good things that come from Yangyang. It is very well established that he's head-over-heels for Ten, as he should be, and he just seems great. All your friends confirmed it, by the way, you should thank them."

"You're welcome!" Renjun, Sungchan, Xiaojun, and Shotaro say in unison.

"Thanks!"

"We all trust you and we're very smart people, don't make us look dumb."

Yangyang laughs. "I won't."

Johnny moves to the front and presses a button so the screen changes to one with Ten's name and pictures of him throughout his life on it. 

Ten groans. "Johnny, why?"

"It had to be done."

Ten narrows his eyes at his friend. "It didn't."