TWELVE

MEERAB'S POV

Some dreams are beautiful, some dreams are terrific. But realities which are ugly take ages to turn beautiful if not worked upon soon. Apart from all this what about when someone you don't know has already questioned your existence? Is it some fake rumour? Is it some sort of conspiracy by some villagers? Is it even true? Is it something I don't know? And what about my parents till now? My marriage has already taken with Murtasim and now what? We are happy, but things are unusual.

"Meerab what are you wondering?" I looked at Murtasim standing in front of me with his hands forwarding a cup of coffee towards me.

"I ....I don't know I think I am just feeling restless" I looked at him making a pout.

"And why is it? We went to pray and had a breath of fresh and pure air." He looked at me while sipping on his coffee.

"You don't get it, I am not feeling good" i whined.

"You have to explain?" He looked back at me.

"What sort of husband are you if you can't understand that your wife is not happy" I pouted.

"If I didn't know that you are not feeling well? Why would I ask you in the first place about what happened?" He looked at me.

"And I don't know Is what I say" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Anyways but I know how to calm your mood down" He smirked cockily.

While I looked at him in disbelief what was he up to. Did he really wish to do something about my current situation. But on the other hand he didn't know what was the thing that was busy bothering me. Surely everything has a solution in this world but how will he know the solution when I have not even told him the problem.

Busy pondering i didn't realise when he untangled all my hair, and was gently brushing them.

"By untangling my hair how can you untangle the twisty thoughts in my head" I asked him, who was busy playing with my black long hair.

"I believe to untangle and to make a woman happy, a man first needs to untangle her hair. After that the woman probably feels tension free" He smiled.

Making me chuckle.

"The hair and restlessness theory by noone other than the khan itself"

"See....."

"What?" I replied back.

"Your smile" He laughed.

While I really didn't realise when did I start smiling out of nowhere. I don't want to admit but Murtasim did make me laugh and for the present scenario i don't feel like restless anymore.

Life has paced fast but my relation ship with Murtasim is growing slowly steadily and deeply. I love how we our taking the small tiny steps on the road of love. Hurrying might have created a chaos in our lives. And for any relationship in this world a person had to take small Lil steps towards its final goals.

"Meerab now I think you should rest for a while." He said looking at me.

"Ah..huh"

"No haha No huh try to sleep." He looked back at me while collecting the dish and leaving the room.

"What are you Mr Murtasim Khan?"

And within the next few minutes I was in the arms of sleep. After such a nice hair massage which person wouldn't end up getting a peaceful sleep.

MURTASIM'S POV

"For how long are you going to play with her?"

Someone's voice in the background made me turn around. Not to be surprised it was none other than Hareem.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her with anger in my eyes.

"For how long? Aren't you tired of her" she made a face.

"Aisa muh mat banao ekdum zeher lagti ho" I clenched my jaw.

(Don't make such face, you look unbearable)

"The person who was just your mere attraction has driven you mad" and now she was screaming on top of her lungs.

"Meerab is not the person I am attracted to. She is the person I love" and I don't know much but the statement came out of my mouth immediately without planning.

She was silent for a split second.

"You weren't able to see my mohabbat and you are already in love. The man who was just a womanizer is now talking about Love?"

"I don't know much about it Hareem, but certain people are meant for us and probably I have found mine. All I wish is you get someone whom you like" I looked at her.

"Don't you feel pity on me? You have any feelings or not?" She looked at me. I could see here eyes welled up with tears but I think I was helpless.

"I have feelings for you, but the ones I have for my sister. I have the love and care for you but only the one which we have for our sister. Apart from that I don't feel anything for you. Because the feelings of love is something which I only have for her. My Meerab. The feelings of love is always for one human and that's her in my life"

Stating all the valid facts, I adjusted my shawl and stormed out of the room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I had a writer's block. Finally decided to continue writing this book, I need amusement excitement to write. Seeing so many people reading the book and still not following makes me disappointed.

Anyways now I am back and will write my book for the genuine readers who support me and read this book.

The length of the chapter is not planned always, as I write when in mood.