ELEVEN

Meerab's POV

Some equations and some people are just meant to be a part of our lives. We don't know how we come across them ? And why it's them? If the scenario goes great you will have a happy ending. And if the scenario changes you may end up with a tragic one

Murtasim wasn't a planned one in my life's journey. From hating him to finding comfort in his arms, something in me changed. The way I feel about him is not like how it used to be. I had a notion, a different perception about how as a person he was. But when he said that he was trying, he was really doing that.

Being a stubborn human all my life I couldn't have settled to any less. But he has been my rival to my comfort made me believe in magic all over again. The good days in which two people try to help and have happy moments have just started in our lives. And the only person who was having problems was Hareem.

The other day in a conversation we had she expressed her discomfort on the same.

"You think you guys are in love?" She raised her brows.

"Why does it matter to you?" I raised my brows too.

"What do you mean by that? It's a random statement and let me tell you Murtasim isn't that guy who falls in love!" She made a pout.

"I don't care, what he is? What he was? What he will be?! The thing that I know is he is my husband, we are married and he feels for me..the same way I do. And we are in love or out of love has nothing to do with you dear!" I looked at her.

"Okay i know you will realise it soon that you are at fault...till then no correction" and she went away.

.
.
.
.
.

"You look stunning" I looked at Murtasim who was busy staring at me.

"So do you" I smiled at him.

"Meerab you know I am happy that we decided to have a fresh start. That you thought to give me a chance" He looked at me with a shy smile.

"I gave us a chance because for once I wanted to trust you, I don't know anything more than this. There was no special intention but I am happy knowing you. Giving us a chance. Love doesn't ask for anything..it needs time patience to bloom" I looked at him.

"So Allah blessed us with each other, I am going to offer my prayers for today to keep both of us happy, and prosperous" replying this, He held my hands.

"You turned from icy to a softie very soon Mr Murtasim Khan" I chuckled.

"All because of you, I only want you to know that Meerab I didn't change because I was involved with you physically. I want you to believe that in spite of how a person I am, i didn't know how I just fell in love with you" He was looking me with those captivating eyes.

Teri aankhon ki hi to baat hai, Na Jane kya kuch keh jati hai.
Mai samjhkar bhi na samjhna chahu, tabbhi ye dil nahi manta hai.

"Murtasim life has changed since past few days, and I am happy the way it's going. Let's hurry up we need to go and offer prayers" I smiled back.

What should I tell you Murtasim. You can confess, but how do I say what's inside my heart. Everytime when I look at you I remember how I didn't plan us. How I wished it shouldn't be you. But what happens just happens. It never happens the way we think. And in my case it was you who came in my life at a unknown time. I didn't knew that you will become my comfort.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I am going to check on the maulavi sahab, you can move towards the mosque and start your prayer, I will join you. Go and take away some greetings too" He smiled at me.

Adjusting my duppata closely I walked towards the flower stall who were selling beautiful chadars too.

"Bhaijaan pack them"

Beep, Beep, Beep

An sms.....the number read 76890*****

Unknown numbers have started to annoy me a lot lately. But now all this had reached to sms. How long can I ignore all this without checking inside. Deleting isn't a safe option.

To check I clicked open the sms. Which read as follows:

Meerab you don't know your own identity and you think you are smart. Grow up! To know your origin, your birthplace and even your blood related family. Meet me near the central complex of the village. I will pick you up. I have a proof of how Me Murtasim is using you. You don't belong there....your real family isn't from Pakistan. The people who easily gave up on you and got you married to Murtasim aren't your blood related parents.

Khuda Hafiz.

.
.
.

What did I just read.

Murtasim is a lier? My parents aren't my parents? I don't belong here? My family is somewhere else?

I think my head is spinning now.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Twists and turns ahead.
There's story is going to take a new twist.
It's not easy.
Do follow, like, share and comment.
Votes too.
Follow for important announcements related to book.
What is Meerab's identity? What's fake what's not?