Chapter 13

A/N fun fact Marinette is about 4'9 Felix is about 6'4 the height difference is almost chef's kiss.( I got this information from goggle.👍)

Marinette POV

When I wake up it's dark. I look around for my phone and find it plugged in my my bed. 3:27am. Damn it's early but I guess I fell asleep around 5. I stand up and walk over to my door and turn the light on. I walking to my closet I pull out one of my uniforms.

(These are the variations of the uniforms they wear

(These are the variations of the uniforms they wear.)

I put on the one without the jacket and short socks. It makes my waist look amazing. I grab my makeup bag and walk out to one of the bathrooms. I make sure to be quiet and lock the door. I never actually do much with makeup just some mascara and a pink lip gloss. When I get all dressed up I might use some eyeshadow but its almost always too overwhelming for me. I pull my hair up in to a single ponytail with a red ribbon. I started to let my hair grow out two years ago so my hair down reachs my lower back. When up in a ponytail it lands about half way down my back. I take my bag back to my room and grab my phone again. 4:01. My first class doesn't start till 8. That's four hours until then. I grab my sketchbook and go into the kitchen sitting on one of the barstools, careful not to make any noises. I put on my headphones and start to sketch a new design.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

A tap on my shoulder frightens me, I spin around in the stool causing me to nearly throw my headphones off.

"Woah Mari it's me." Felix says throwing his hands up in front of his chest. He's wearing a similar variation of his uniform that I'm wearing.

"Sorry," I glance at my phone. 6:30. "The time got away from me."

"What are you doing?" He asks, looking over my shoulder.

"Oh a rough draft for an outfit." I say, turning around and grabbing the sketchbook I close it and hop of the stool. "I should put this away."

"Okay I'll wait here the others will be up anytime and we'll go get breakfast in the cafeteria." He says.

"Actually could you come with me? I want your opinion on something." I ask, he blushes slightly but nods and follows me. I walk into my room and walk over to my sewing box that hides the miraculous box. Felix shuts the door. I open the box and pull out the book. I start looking through the book till I find what I needed I set it down.

"What are you doing?"

"Well you haven't actually transformed using the miraculous yet, well not to my knowledge. Hawkmoth had been to busy trying to figure out how to get Adrien out of jail. Anyways I wanna test something. Is that ok?" I ask. He looks at me with curiosity.

"Yes of course." He smiles. He calls out Plagg.

"Ok I want you to think of the suit in a different way than Cat Noir's. Maybe even a different color it probably won't work but it's worth a shot."

"Ok I've actually been thinking about how I could look differently so people don't think I'm Cat Noir. Especially so Adrien don't make the connection." He closes his eyes and says the transformation. I took transform trying for a new look. When I open my eyes a new cat stands in front staring at me. He walks forward and pulls me in by my hips. My hands go up to his face.

(Pretend they are in Marinettes room

(Pretend they are in Marinettes room. I know that's probably supposed to be Adrien but we're just going to say Felix has longer hair. Also credit to the artist.)

"You look different. Beautiful but different, I like it." Felix says leaning down and kissing me lightly.

"Thank you. Now then what's your new name kitty?" I giggle.

"Knight Cat." He whispers. "Claws in."

"Spots off." I say. I pull him down and kiss him. "We should probably get going Ally Cat."

"You can't tease me with those nicknames in public you know." He laughs.

"I know." I kiss him again, then I let go and grab my bookbag and pull it over my shoulder. "We should go." I wink.