Chapter 10

A/N All right I just spent like the past hour editing all my previous chapters sooo. If there's anything I missed just comment on it! Anyways let's get into the story!!

Felix POV

"Yes you heard me right sweetheart. I love you Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I whisper. She stares up at me with her beautiful bluebell eyes almost in shock. Did I mess up by telling her? I can feel her heartbeat getting faster. Her lips part barely but no words come out. She then pulls away. Fuck, I messed up. I should have known she wouldn't like me like that. She turns away from me and walks away, over to the desk and pauses. Then she turns back facing me. The silence is deafening. She then walks back towards me till she's inches from me yet no parts of us are touching. Then suddenly her hands grab my shirt's collar and she pulls me down, her lips crashing into mine. One of my hands goes to her hip, the other behind her neck. I feel her hands move, one is now on my cheek and the other is behind my head.  She pulls away slightly, breaking the kiss but not an inch is between us. Her bluebell eyes staring into mine.

"I-i think I love you too," she whispers her lips brush against mine as she spoke. I kiss her and she kisses me back. I deepen the kiss and hear a small moan come from her. She pulls away and covers her mouth with the hand that was on my cheek. She shocked herself with the moan. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks a rosy color. I laugh.

"Mari are you okay?" I ask.

"Was that me?" She asks then places her hand over her mouth again. I laugh again.

"Yes sweetheart that was you. It's not a bad thing." Her face burns with color after I call her that.

"I've never done that before." She whispers, I smile and pull her into a hug.

"Good. I don't want anyone else to hear you make that noise. Only me."

Marinettes POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I think. I have never felt so safe and in love. I hide my face in his chest. He probably said that for my reaction and I'm freaking out.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" He hums. My heart melts. Why is this happening? I pull away and look up.

"I'm fine." I say. Then I pull away completely. "I need to unpack."

"Do you want help?" He asks.

"No, I need to process what just happened and I don't want you snooping through my things." I say sticking out my tongue. He chuckles.

"Alright then. Well before I go, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." I giggle starting to walk over to the other boxes before I get anywhere he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. I look up and he's smiling.

"Can we make this official? Can I ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asks with a smile that would melt the sun.

"You may." I whisper.

"Marinette, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me once more. This is what love feels like?