"It is hot as hell, I'm not gone lie to you ma'."

"And you're trying Turkey Leg Hut without me? You are so fake!"

"Sa don't be mad. Carlos really wanted to try it. It ain't allat to be honest." He replied, now tugging at his front loc.

"Whats bothering you?"

"Nothing, why?"

"I know when something is bothering you Von. You always play with your hair when something's off. What happened?" He sighed, now dropping his other hand.

It was true. Something was off, but he definitely did not want to bring it up to Saavia.

Fresh off of the plane he received a DM from someone in the past. This person wanted to meet up and hash things out. Von just wasn't sure of her motive.

This person from the past lived in Houston, so he had to make a decision within the next few hours. He just didn't want to make the wrong one.

"Aw, nah Sa. I'm good. Kinda' anxious for tonight but I'a be straight."

"Don't be nervous baby, you got this. It's the same shit different city."

"You right. Same shit, different city."

Von and Durk were now on their way to meet Oscar, the club owner, to go over the arrangements

Durk noticed that the car ride was a little quieter than normal. He hadn't known Von for a long time, but he was slowly picking up his mannerisms. Being jittery and super quiet wasn't one of Von's traits.

"What's up bro? You been extra quiet since we landed."

"Shit, nothing. Just ready for tonight."

"Nah bro, your leg been shaking and shit all day. What's really up? It's Saavia?" Von shook his head no, continuing to stare out the window.

"It's like you and Carlos switched moods or some shit."

Von's head immediately turned towards Durk.

"Aw, okay. It's that nigga. Tell me what's what man." Von sighed, sinking further into the chair.

"It's a long story bro. We kinda' in some shit."

"We got time."

Von started off by telling Durk about him and Saavia's humble beginnings. He explained how much money he 'saved up' and how they were living in the hotel, before finally explaining what happened with Madison after he found out she stole the money.

"He been acting weird ever since, so I brought him out here. Really, I can't trust that nigga out my sight. And I can't go back to jail, I'll probably lose Sa forever."

"So, what you thinking?"

"I'm really thinking about getting rid of this nigga."

"Let's do it."