07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐋 𝐔 𝐂 𝐀 𝐒˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the heat was getting to me and i sighed before training my eyes onto the ceiling. my body was screaming at me to go home and rest. i sipped on my beer as my eyes kept drifting off towards the hoard of people dancing in the living room.

where she disappeared into.

"woah bro slow down." malik chuckled whilst leaning against the counter across from me. he nodded towards the two cups in my hands and i focused my attention onto him.

"one's juliet's." i cleared my throat once i realised how he's nodding at me with a sly grin. "what dude? i've seen people spiking drinks here."

"uh-huh." he hummed before his eyes caught something and his attention was drawn by someone.

i followed his line of vision until my own landed on lucy dancing to the rhythm of the music with her arms in the air.

i smirked knowingly and cleared my throat. "how long have you too been-." i crossed my fingers and began making kissing sounds with my lips causing malik to furrow his eyebrows at me.

"we're not um." he looked down and began swishing the liquid in his cup. "a thing."

i rolled my eyes. of course they weren't. no one wants to commit these days. everyone's scared to give in and to be vulnerable.

malik coughed into his fist. "i was gonna ask her officially tonight but maybe i should wait for a moment where she's not wasted." he smiled to himself as he watched her again.

this time juliet was by her side and following her friends movements as she rode the beat of the music. her hair was wild and covering her face from my view at times and for the first instant tonight i glanced down towards her body as i noticed her dress begin to ride up her thighs.

i tightened my grip on our cups and stood up from leaning against the counter once she disappeared into the crowd again.

"hey dudes." i felt a sloppy weight drop onto my back and i turned my head to notice ben leaning against me for support. "i'm not feeling too shabby." he slurred.

malik and i shared a look as ben began clutching his stomach and i immedialty prayed that he would be taken off of me.

"jeez man." malik set his cup on the counter. "i think it's time we head home. you can crash at my place."

grunting, malik stretched bens arm over his shoulders and began moving towards the exit of the house. we agreed that he would drag him to the car and i'd make sure to get juliet and lucy out but past all the raving bodies and girls that crawled their hands up my shirt the only thing i could do was try and dance my way through.

my eyes caught the dark blue of her mini dress and her blonde locks as she jumped along with the music as if all her fears and anxiety's had left her. as if she was finally free.

her face glowed in the purple and blue lights and her smile looked so good that it painted a canvas across her face causing me to almost wish that i didn't have to take her out of this floating bliss.

i nudged my way until i was close enough to get to lucy and told her that malik was waiting outside with ben. she tried getting through to juliet but once she couldn't make it past a few people i told her that i'd get her.

the music blasted and my head too as i fought back the biting headache. juliet was now in my reach as i grabbed her hand and spun her towards me.

looking up into my eyes with her own rimmed with red and smiling she stopped dancing and tilted her head to the side as if she needed a better view to analise me. she grinned and my throat went dry as i tried shouting at her over the noise.

"what?" she yelled leaning closer to me.

"everyone's outside. i'll walk you out." i spoke close to her ear to which she nodded and tightened her hold onto my hand and i took it as a sign to begin leading the way.

it's only until i lost the warm feeling of her fingers around mine when i turned around to find her hips being gripped by some jock i've never seen before. pushing my tongue against the inside of my cheek i watched her uncomfortable expression as she slapped at his hands in an effort to get him off of her.

"hey man." i pushed him and watched as he stumbled back letting go of her

moving quickly i made sure she stepped behind me as i clenched my jaw in irritation.

the boy looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "yo dude i was just dancing." he glanced at juliet and licked his lips. "plus i'm sure she was enjoying it. weren't you pretty girl?"

something inside of me ticked and i raised my arm to punch him across his ugly ass face but stopped halfway when i felt her hands wrap around my bicep and her soft voice whisper into my ear.

i couldn't even hear what she said as my eyes where still glued onto the dumb bitch standing in front of me with a snarky smirk that i just wanted to knock right off but before i could even comprehend it juliet raised her knee and socked him in the groin.

i widened my eyes in shock as he fell to the floor gripping his scrambled eggs and the crowd of dancing people circling around him trying to understand the situation.

"oh shit." i mumbled before grabbing and holding onto juliet's wobbly figure as she chuckled at the boy. "cmon, let's go."

i lead her outside and kept replying the moment over and over. badass.

"lucyyy." she slurred once we were outside.

the front yard was littered with all kinds of trash, a random car tyre on fire and toilet paper all over the once clean lawn. kids passed out against the garden bushes and a couple making out on the steps, all i wanted to do was leave and make sure everyone was alright.

i looked at the girl in my arms as she stumbled on her own two feet. lucy was pretty wasted too as she helped malik stuff ben into the back seat of his car while humming and giggling to herself.

i walked up to them with juliet and gave her to lucy as they both climbed into the back seat with ben.

climbing into the passenger seat i sighed running a hand through my dishelved hair and chuckled at malik who did the same. seemed like we were the only sober ones here and the groans of pain from the girls at ben who layed on their laps confirmed my thoughts.

"i guess we're all crashing at your place." i said to malik as my eyes trained on juliet's already sleeping face through the rear view mirror.

𐐪𐑂 a/n:
LOL DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE NIGHT FOSHO !!