04

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"honey is that you?" juliet heard her mom call from the kitchen after closing the door. "how was school?"

  she looked down at the grey hoodie that she wore. "it was fine." she answered as her thoughts trailed back to lucas.

juliet walked into the kitchen and hugged her mom hello. "where's dad?" she searched the surrounding space and couldn't spot his tall figure.

"he's working late." her mom answered while brushing her daughters blonde hair away from her face and kissing her forehead. "and unfortunately so am i. i have to fill in for a few colleges tonight."

"oh." juliet replied after noticing that her mom was dressed in her usual pink scrubs and her designated work bag was lying on the counter packed and ready for her shift.

"there's some food in the fridge." her mom began as she put on her shoes and tied up her hair in a messy bun before touching both of her daughter's arms and looking into her tired eyes. "i'll be home around ten-thirty. please try and get some rest."

juliet nodded kindly before grinning. "only if i can order sushi for dinner."

"no." her mom shook her head and grabbed her set of keys.

"please." juliet followed her mom's trail towards the front door.

"you've had sushi everyday now for the past week."

"...so?"

"so..." juliets mom sighed. "fine."

juliet kissed her mom on the cheek and bid her goodbye while silently cheering at her once again victory. she couldn't help herself. raw fish and vegies were her favourite and soon she found herself rubbing her bloated belly with a satisfied smirk on her face.

  littering the living room coffee table were bags of sushi take-out and a few empty m&m packets. sighing to herself she switched of the tv that was busy playing her favourite show and decided to finally get up.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

weaknesses. everyone has them right? you could either be proud or ashamed of them, keeping them to yourself.

  juliet's eyes strained to see in the darkness her only source of light being the beams coming from the moon that coloured her bedroom floor. she sat up with a heavy sigh.

no matter how hard you try, some weaknesses run so deep they never leave. they trap you in a never ending cycle and every move you make to escape it draws you right back.

  juliet tapped her charging phone's screen on her side table looking at the time that read 03:00am. rubbing her eyes she got up and made her way to her bathroom.

she switched her bathroom light on and stared at her reflection in the mirror. stared, not looked. she stared at her bed head, she stared at the faint purple half circles that painted the skin under her eyes, the energy drained from her body and the beg for sleep her headache screamed at her for.

insomnia, that was juliet's weakness.

  she'd gotten used to the feeling of never being fully rested, so trying to sleep again was useless. normally she would be granted with a maximum three to four hours that were enough to get her through her days.

some nights juliet would have a light sleep and other nights were spent awake unable to leave her woken brain and zooming thoughts.

"at least it's a saturday." juliet sighed to herself and began her occasional journey to the kitchen. she had a secret stash of midnight snacks that would give her a sugar high probably not helping with the lack of sleep.

  smiling to herself she gathered her snacks which consisted of a bag of sour cream and onion flavoured potato chips, m&m's–her favourite–, and a bottle of water. netflix screamed her name and juliet wasn't planning on blocking out the calls for long.

she went under the covers and placed her laptop on her bed ready to binge teen wolf and fall straight back into her stiles stilinski obsession when her phone lit up besides her and his name popped up on the screen.

lucas
hey, you awake?

juliet
no

lucas
cool
wanna do something today?

juliet
define 'do something'

lucas
shhh. i'll pick up up at 9.

juliet
aren't you going to ask for my address?

lucas
oh right yeah
lucas
what's your address? :)

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"where are you taking me?" juliet eyed him up and down causing lucas to raise his eyebrows in amusement.

she stood with her arms crossed in front of the boy who leaned against his car with a lazy grin.

"why? you afraid i'll kidnap you?"

"no, but now that you've brought that to my attention, ye-"

"i'm not kidnapping you." lucas deadpans after opening the car door, allowing juliet to get in.

she gets in and looks at him as he enters the drivers seat and starts the car. "okay, what are we gonna do then?"

lucas clicks his seatbelt on before stopping his movements and glancing at the girl beside him with a sigh. "you ask too many questions."

"and you give too many answers." she tilted her head while making her sarcastic comment.

  lucas rolled down the windows allowing the soft wind to move and swish his hair into a neat mess and bring him to brush it away from his eyes every ten seconds and juliet caught herself occasionally glancing his way.

it was a comforting quiet allowing her to relax her body against her seat and hum along to the soft songs that played on the radio until the car slowed to turn a corner causing juliet to sit up straighter.

"bob's diner?" she raised her eyebrows in question once the sight reached her curious eyes.

"yeah. figured i'd buy you some ice cream as a thank you." lucas parked the car and clicked out of his seatbelt as a sign for juliet to do the same.

"what are you thanking me for?" she wondered aloud.

lucas scratched the back of his neck expressing discomfort. "yesterday, in the boys bathroom. thank you for helping me."

juliet's mouth formed an ' o ' shape as she remembered yesterday's moments. "no worries." she smiled playfully punching his arm and instantly lighting the mood.

he turned to her expecting questions to be asked, such as why he was having a panic attack on the floor or if he was okay but the girl before him did no such thing. instead she sat in silence fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

"i still want ice cream though."

𐐪𐑂 a/n:
lol i finally updated and this chap was so rushed MY BAD BRO'S.