05

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

an old documentary played on one of the schools over used tv's in front of the class as its rusted audio blasted and filled the entire classroom.

  incredibly boring in juliet's opinion but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to fall asleep. she huffed and crossed her arms across her table in order to form some sort of pillow for her head.

poke.

juliet shifted in her seat unable to grasp the fleeing feeling of comfort from her arms.

poke.

  she let out a small groan and lifted her gaze from the darkness her folded arms had created towards the light beaming from the tv. squinting her eyes she focused on the screen giving up on all possible hope of sleep.

poke.

"would you stop that." she hissed in a whisper turning to the person behind her.

"i can't see the screen." the boy replied as he hesitantly stared at the girl afraid that any sudden move would set off the ticking bomb in front of him.

juliet scoffed before turning around. "like you're even interested in that."

the blonde boy smiled, dimples appearing on either side of his cheeks. "of course i am."

"what's it about then?" juliet tilted her head as she asked.

"how should i know, i wasn't listening." he waved his hand dismissing the discussion.

juliet held an amused expression across her features while biting her lip stopping her from snickering at this random boy.

the documentary continued playing and the teacher peered over his book whilst squinting his eyes ahead of him towards the class of students.

"i'm ben." he said in a hushed tone and with a stretched out hand.

"juliet."she took his hand in hers and shook it back as questions of why ben was supposedly introducing himself to her littered her mind.

"i like you, you're cool." he took his hand back and folded his arms against the wood of his l desk as he leaned forward. "you should sit with us at lunch."

juliet furrowed her brows. "us?"

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

  gripping her lunch tray and nibbling the inside of her cheek, juliet couldn't help but feel a rise of discomfort as she found herself being led towards a new table instead of her usual one.

"hey guys." ben turned to the table once they arrived. "this is juliet, she'll be sitting with us."

juliet shrunk as two pairs of eyes examined her presence. she continued biting the inside of her cheek and followed ben as he sat down. there was a blonde girl with freckles all over her face who shone a bright welcoming smile. she had her head resting on the shoulder of a darker toned boy with dreads drooping along the sides of his face.

"ok, so." ben began speaking catching juliets attention. "the pale one is lucy and the dark and depressed one next to her is malik."