Next tournament

En başından başla

Cell:So you can transform like Frieza

Cell:So you can transform like Frieza.But that also means...
Frost:I hope you're ready.
Frost tackles cell into the ground.He grabs cell by his legs and starts spinning around.He throws cell towards the edge,but cell recovers and lands on the ring.
Beerus:Quit fooling around you big thing! Hurry up and beat him!
Cell:Fine!
Cell flexes his neck back and jerks it forward, spitting out a wave of flames,the flames burn and completely consume frost,but to everyone's surprise,frost comes out still standing,but pretty injured.
Cell:I know that isn't all you have.
The universes are confused at first.
Cell:If your the same species as Frieza,then all your transformations do is let your real power out,little by little.
Frost:How did you-
Cell:I'm smarter than I look,give me your all!
Frost chuckled before his power skyrocketed, shocking everyone.
Piccolo:Whoa!
The light fades and diminishes to show-

Frost:This is my full power!Frost charges at cell violently,but cell uses his own full power and completely rocks frost

Frost charges at cell violently,but cell uses his own full power and completely rocks frost.His punch causes shockwaves and sends frost flying,but to his surprise frost recovers and charges again with a powerful punch.Cell blocks his punch,but then he starts to feel unusual.He starts misstepping and waltzing around.
Cell:W-what happened?
Frost throws a powerful punch,sending cell out of the ring!
Ref:Frost wins!
Beerus:What happened?!How could he lose?! He was way stronger than that frost guy!
Goku:Something isn't right.
The group goes to cell to check on him.Cell stands up completely fine.
Cell:I-I don't understand.Something happened after that punch.
Piccolo:Maybe he dazed you with a technique.
Champa:Oh boo-hoo!We win!
Goku:So who's going up next?
Goten:I wanna go I wanna go!
Goku:Alright!Be careful with this guy though.
Ref:The next to fight is Goten!
Goten steps up,He charges his energy and begins using god Ki,he struggles and winces.He gets tired and takes a few breaths.
Goten:Dang it,I can't do it.
Goku:That's alright Goten,but you can still use that power right?
Goten:Right!
Goten turns super saiyan,he then starts using god Ki to boost his power.
Explanation:To go super saiyan god,a saiyan has to actually harness and control that power to a certain degree.Goten's just in full power super saiyan with god Ki as a secondary boost.
Champa:Saiyans can transform?!
???:I wasn't aware of something like that!
Piccolo:His energy's different,and I'm not talking just about that pressure.
Goku:At first,Goten was using way more energy in super saiyan to try to catch up to Vegeta.But now with god Ki,he's controlling the super saiyan power so he lasts longer without some loss of power.
Goten and frost begin fighting,with Goten completely overpowering frost.
Beerus:Finish him quickly kid!Don't make the same mistake as cell!
Goten:Ok!
Goten hits frost with a powerful kick,but frost wraps his tail around Goten.To everyone's surprise,Goten bites frosts tail,making him let go.
Frost:That quite hurt!Time to use it.
Frost charges at full power and throws a vicious punch,but Goten grabs it and dead stops him in his tracks.Goten starts to feel woozy as well.
Cell:That's what happened to me!
Goku:Oh no,I can't find out what that technique is!
Goten looks at frosts arm and sees something weird.He starts walking to frost.Frost revs his arm back for a knockout attack.Goten leaps at frost and pulls something out of his arm. Everyone's surprised to see a needle.
Ref:That's a weapon!Frost is disqualified!
Cabba:But why?
Vados:That's just how he is,he is a space pirate after all.
Spider-Man:...What?
Frost:Well well,it seems my secrets out.I purposely starts wars and riots and reap the benefits as a hero.It's been effective so far.
Suddenly,Spider-Man jumps off of the stands and lands right in the middle of the stage, cratering it.Everyone on the whole planet can feel an intense energy.
Spider-Man:You...are just another power drunk bastard.Someone thinks they can do anything they want and get away with it. Someone...who needs to be taken down a peg.
Spider-Man blitzes frost and punches him so hard he takes frost's jaw clean off,but that's not all.The punch creates a large intense shockwave that completely destroys the protective bubble around the group.
Champa:So-so strong!
Whis:Ah yes,we keep forgetting to mention it but...Spider-Man is a deity like us.
Numerous mumbles and murmurs can be heard from the other stands.Another strong deity that isn't a god of destruction?Frost looks at the guardian,terrified of his might.Frost runs hurriedly out of the ring.
Spider-Man:I've had enough of this.I'm fighting now!Who's next?!
The guardian's serious and violent tone threw Champa for a loop.He forgot how scary Spidey was when he was mad.A giant robot like man stepped onto the ring.