Chapter 3

Brother
And
Friends.

"Mr Wilson your younger sister here has beaten these students. And their parents wants to take strict action against her"

Yoongi looked at me asking for answer.

"They were bulling her" I pointed towards that girl. "And I warned them but they didn't listen so I beat them"

Then yoongi spoke to the principal
"She said that they were beating her. So it means she saved her"

Principal was left speechless when he saw yoongi taking my side the spoke "we will ask miss Emily if that's really true or not"

So her name is Emily. Then she spoke "no sir they...... did nothing to me I was just taking with them when ......she started beating them"

"This bitch-" I was moving towards her when yoongi hold me back and whispered "don't"

"But she is lying".

"I can clearly see that but don't do anything that will cause more trouble she is probably scared."

Then the principal's voice brought our attention to him

"See miss Aina you were just making excuses. Now even miss Emily gave her words".

"She is clearly lying--" yoongi cut me off

"Go outside I will handle it."

"But I --"

"Go and all of you can leave as well."

We all came outside the principal office and those seniors gave me side eye and went their own way. While Emily was still standing their and then spoke

"I'm sorr-"

"What sorry! Huh? Why did you lied to them? I helped you and you backstabbed me. Is that how you say thank you."

"I was scared! They warned me that if I speak something against them they will get me executed from college. I didn't do it-"

"You were scared? This is the reason they bully you in the first place. Fuck off bitch you deserve it."
I spoke rudely. I could care less if my words hurt her. In the meantime yoongi came out of principal office and we left from their. Leaving her crying on her own and saying I'm sorry.

"She was lying ." I told him.

"I know. That is why I asked the principal to stop it her or we will file a complain of student bulling and a team will set up for investigation .By the way how is my little sister doing other than getting into fights.". He said hugging me from side.

"Bro please I don't get in fights". I said hugging him back. "but wait you came here directly from airport? "

"Yeah . I received the call from you principal after my flight ended so I came here directly because if mom got involved in it she would have been worried."

"Yeah I know. Sorry. You must be tired let's go home and meet mom."

We went home. Yoongi met mom and we had dinner after that we went to our own rooms.
I started doing my assignment. It was quite late almost 1 am when I received a text.

Unknown:-
Go to bed sweety. It's late.

I ignored the text and continue doing my assignment when another text cane from the same number.

Unknown:-
Listen to me and go to bed.

It was annoying so I replied.

Me:-
Who is this?