Chapter 2

Suicide

Next morning when I woke I started getting ready for college. Another day. I wore black shirt and back trousers with a cardigan on top.

I left for my college. As I went inside the college I saw the same girl. Standing beside my locker. As she noticed my presence. She said

"Hi". I ignored her and opened my locker.

I brought this for you as a thank you. You helped me so much tomorrow. Otherwise I don't kno--
I cut her off

"Enough of your nonsense. I helped you that doesn't mean you are gonna start speaking to me however you want " I said

"I...I didn't......you helped me so......I thought we were..... friends?"

"Friends?" I let out a sarcastic laugh " who do you think you are huh? Me and you friends. Gurl wake up . I did that out of pity and I am not gonna help you anymore even if you are dieing.and take you shit back ." I said referring to her gift. And turned my way to my class.

I keep fighting the urge to look back at her and tell her it's okay but I controlled myself. I can't trust anyone. not any more.

As I entered my class i saw the same boy whom I helped in cheating sitting. I keep thinking what was his name. Tom? No no Jerry yeah Jerry. As he saw me he waved.

"Hey! You are here ."

"No I'm outside."

"C'mon stop it. You know we are gonna get our test back today. Let's see what you did."
He said referring to our test.

"Whatever"

The professor entered and started to give our test back. I saw I got 98 marks. Not good. When Jerry got his test back. He started screaming loudly.

"Omg omg I did it."

Professor looked at him and said in sarcasm.

"Mr Adler congratulations for passing maths test for the first time."

"Thank you so much professor."

Jerry was so happy as if he got 100 marks. Out of curiosity I asked him

"How much marks did you get?" I asked him as if I was uninterested

"More than you can imagine. I got 47 marks can you believe it 47. My highest marks in my whole life . I'm gonna frame this test."

The moment he said 47. I was literally shocked not because of his marks but because of how happy he was. I guess he really is fool.

Then the class goes on. Other classes passed now it was time for lunch as I made my way to the garden my gaze fell in the person standing on the rooftop. He was trying to make his mind to jump. Some people noticed him and started screaming.

I layed their waiting for him to jump but when he didn't jumped from roof I started making my way to him to push him.

As I reached their I saw student telling him to come down but no one was daring to go near him. I went their and he said

"Don't come closer"

"Or what? You will jump. Go on. I have been waiting for you to jump for like 5 minutes."

I said and sat on the wall facing sky. He was just standing their looking at me speechless.

After a while he asked me. "You are not gonna stop me from jumping?"

"No! Why would I? I'm getting good entertainment. Not only me but all those standing there they are waiting for you to jump."
I told him.

"I know! No one care if I live or die. No one . But alot of people will get benefit from me dieing."

"How so? "I asked out of curiosity.

"My property not too much but still more than enough that my parents left for me before dieing in a car crash. My relatives will get it after my suicide. They wants me dead so bad. They tell me that I'm the reason my parents are not alive. If I didn't wanted a new toy car they would be here. They tell me that if it weren't for me their brother and sister would be alive. They make me feel like a burden."
Due to uncontrolled emotions he started speaking his heart.

"Oh! .Then jump."
I said as if it was a cup of tea.

"What". He asked out of shock from my answer. I heard gasp from behind as well.

"Yeah just jump and end it here. Give what your relatives want. They are sad that you killed their siblings.but do they even love your parents .They forgot that you are the outcome of their love. You are the only thing they left in this world as a proof of their once present. You are their generation carrier. You said property. Almost all of us work for ourselves but when we get married we work to provide better future for our kids. They left everything for you to live. But no need jump from here and tell them they were wrong and that they give birth to a coward."

I gave him my speech. I felt my mouth dry because of speaking too much. He did what he was best at stare at me speechless.

"And yeah do it quickly so that student can also go to their class after being entertained". I said and left from their without looking back.

I went to my class and teacher entered everyone started following the schedule. Then there was announcement. The principal was calling me. Yeah I know those bastard mush have brought their 'daddy'.

I knocked on the principal daar and heard 'come in' so I entered and saw those boys and girls from yesterday and the victim as well. There was an unfamiliar face as well must be the 'daddy'.
Principal started speaking.

"Ms Wilson. I have received a complain about you. That you have beaten these young men and these ladies. Did you?"

"Yes"

"Oh. And may I ask why?"

"They were bulling that girl. I asked them nicely to stop but they didn't"

"So you beat them? So that's your excuse."
Spoke the man. The 'daddy'.

"Yes but if you think it's excuse then suit yourself "

"Ms Wilson!. Respect. I have already called your brother he must be on his way here. I will discuss it with hi-"

As the principal was saying the door open and entered my brother.

"Mr Wilson I have called you because of your sister's doing"

While I whispered "Yoongi".

That's it for now. YOONGI IS HERE EVERYONE.

Don't forget to vote.