Chapter Seventeen: Trees

Y.

The sun has already set, and the star begins twinkling. I couldn't focus on them though, because I have a road to stare on. The engine of my bike roared. The wind hardly greets me.

I passed by other cars and buildings that are glowing. Even at night, you can see them just as clear. They were shining.

But they soon begun to dissappear as I arrived near the forest. Trees are standing tall around me. There's a little house, well, not so little. I park my car in front and turn off my engine. I let my long hair fall as I remove my helmet and clings it in my bike. Just after I took a deep breathe, a figure appeared as the two large door opened.

"Well, welcome home, Y/n." Nachi was smiling from ear to ear.

This place never been my home.

"Are you well after your incident?"

Oh, I just sneak out actually. It's been days but my brother wouldn't still let me go out. So I took the matter to my on hands and here I am. Meeting the devil.

"As if you fucking care. Where is he?"

"Come in." She smirks and left the door opened.

I followed her inside. It all looks the same since the last time I was here.

"Daughter!"

His voice rang as we entered the living room. He is sat on the sofa with a beer in his hand, and a cigar on the other.

"What do you want?"

"What do I want? Can't I be concerned on my daughter? How are you?" He spoke.

"Cut the crap. What do you want?"

He leaned back and gulp some of his beer then stared at me.

"Since you are all good now, I have to introduce you to your soon to be husband."

J.

"Shit shit shit shit...answer the phone please..." I panicked while clutching my phone near my ear. Y/n's not answering. Where the hell is she?

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check on her, but she's gone. I've already tried to call her so many times but she's not answering.

The call was not answered again. Jin hyung is my last choice. I didn't called him first because he might freak out, more than I am freaked out right now but this is my last choice.

"What?" He answered with his raspy voice.

"Hyung! Y-Y/n i-is not home right now..!"

"Huh?"

"Hyung, Y/n is missing."

Y.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You've crossed the line here you fuck. How brave of you thinki that I would marry a random stranger you give me! How do you even expect me to agree to this?!"

"You have no choice, sweetheart." He spoke, not forgetting to show a smirk on his lips.

"I'm leaving. Marry that fuck yourself if you wanted." I spit out and walk away.

"I'm giving you two months to get ready. Be obedient or I'll have no choice but to force you!" His voice trailed vehind my back as I walk towards the front door.

He's sick. I don't even know what does he want with me anymore. I don't even know what to do anymore. Fuck my life, why am I so miserable?

I put on my helmet and drove off, my bike is roaring as I speed up on the highway back to my place. I hope Jungkook is still sleeping.

...

Oh shit.

There are police cars infront of my house.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I said as I stop my bike.

"What's going on-?"

"Y/N!!!"

My brother is running towards me, h
behind him is Jungkook, who is wide awake.

"Where have you been? Jungkook called me and said you're missing! Are you out of your mind!?" He scolded me.

"Sorry, I just want some fresh air since I've been always inside the house. Sorry for making trouble I guess?" I smiled and shrugged my shoulder.

He sighs and hugs me tightly. "You made me worried." He whispered.

After that, he talk to the police officer outside and leave me to Jungkook. I followed him as we walk towards the living room.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he turned around and faced me.

I nodded and gave him little smile. Only if he knew how much problems do I have right now.

A/n: lol hi, im still alive. sorry for the wait, i've been busy for the past months. ✌🏻