Chapter Four: P.A

J.

IT'S D-DAY.

I look once again on the mirror and check my self. I'm wearing a black suit and carrying a suitcase. I comb my hair backwards for the last time and make my way outside where Taehyung is.

"Damn, you look like a hot daddy."

Again, my face turned red. I look at him annoyed and get inside the car. "Please stop just this day, I don't wanna look like a tomato for my first day at work." He laugh and began to drive me to the company.

Hope this day goes well.

—|—

Oh no...

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, please proceed to the meeting room. Miss Kim expected all of the new employees there."

I'm gonna see her again! Act cool, act cool.

I gave a nod at the receptionist and make my way to the elevator. It's packed, but I manage to get inside. I shift uncomfortably inside with so many people and the fact that this girl facing me kept pressing her boobs into mine has no help at all.

Once the door opened at 10th floor, I hurriedly got out and breath in relief.

"God, ew."

"Jeon Jungkook?" I quickly straighten my posture at the familiar voice. I look up towards me and lord please let me breath I need air I'm gonna die—

"Jungkook, right?"

"A-ah, yes ma'am. It's Jeon Jungkook." Holy jesus she is so hot in that skirt.

"You're headed to the meeting too, right? Let's go together." I'M GONNA PASS OUT ANYTIME SOON PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ATTEND MY FUNERAL.

"Okay," I said and smiles.

We began to walk together, our hands slightly brushing against each other making my cheeks turn into crimson.

I saw a room with a template on the top of the door that said "Meeting Room", I step ahead and open the door for her.

"Ladies first." She smiled and walk inside. Is it just me or she really check me out while walking past me?

I brush off the thought and get inside. There's other people in here already. A long table is place in the middle with a lot of chairs to sit on. I took a seat in the middle of the left side.

"Good to see you all here, let's wait for the others before we begin the meeting." All of us nodded and do our own business. Some are chit-chating while others are using their phones.

I decided to just sit there and wait. I fiddle with my fingers as I look down my lap.

"Hi," I woman sat beside me and smiles. "I'm Nachi, and you are?"

"Jungkook," I shyly responded.

"Well, hello Jungkook." I can feel my ears turning red. I lean my back on the chair and force myself to look up.

"Nice meeting you, Nachi. Are you uhm, new too?" I asked, trying to get the conversation going.

"Yep! I'm so glad that I got in." She looks at me. "Glad that I met a handsome man like you too."

Retreat. Retreat. Retreat.

"O-oh, thank you." I look down again and start getting anxious. Jesus Christ, please get this girl away from me.