Chapter Fifteen: Elevator and Maldives

Y.

..... What? the fuck is this?

"Jin can you stop messing ny kitchen?"

I just got home from the hospital. Well, gladly. The smell of the hospital and medicines are giving me a headache.

"Be thankful that I'm cooking for you???"

"Sure, cook for me. But there's no need to be...messy?" I trailed off as I stare at the floor.

Flour are all over the place, plastics and whatnot. Jungkook is behind me, he is the one pushing my wheelchair.

Oh, and another one. Being in a wheelchair feels good. Just sitting around and doing nothing sounds so heavenly to me.

"Can you take me to my room? I wanna rest." I look at Jungkook as he looks down at me.

"Sure." He said and pulled the wheelchair around to where we came from. Oh, shit. The stairs.

"Can I carry you?"

"Huh?"

"Uh...I mean, you can't go all the way up with the wheelchair so thought I can just carry you to your room." He said shyly as he scratched his nape.

"Uh-huh, sure." I nodded and lift my arms out for him. He carried me in bridal style and starts to walk upstairs.

We are so close. My arms circling his neck, our faces are near to each other. He looks so heavenly.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Where's your room?"

"Oh, the left one."

We entered my room and he puts me gently in the bed. I smiled and thanked him. He just nodded and was about to go out but I called him.

"Can I ask where we are going? About what my brother said about me going to another country with you."

"He said we're going to Maldives."

"Okay, thanks. You can go now."

Time past by and it's already six in the evening. I'm getting hungry and bored. I've been on my phone and book all day since I wasn't able to do anything yet except laying down and getting a rest.

Just then, a knock was heard behind the door before it opened.

"Jungkook?"

"Oh, hi. Jin wants me to give you your dinner." He placed my food in bed. Damn. It looks so delicious.

He helps me get into my comfortable position and give me my utensils.

"Thank you."

"No worries. Do you want me to stay or...?" He trailed off.

"Stay. I'm so bored and don't have anyone to talk to." I said. He nodded and took a seat on the couch near my bed and watch me ate my delicious steak.

"I thought you already went home." I said, my mouth full.

"I decided to stay, I've got nothing to do at home and thought I'll be a big help here."

"How's the company?" I asked before picking up my glass of water.

"It's going on pretty well. You're brother and the other two are doing well."

Thank god. Oh, how much I want to go back to work right now. Fuck Richard.

"That's good. How about you?" I asked, looking at him. He looked back at me, confused.

"Me?"

"Hm, how are you?"

"I'm doing just fine. Little stressed, but I ca manage that. How about you? Are you feeling well now?" He answered and asked back.

"I'm actually feeling better than the last past days. My head is not hurting that bad anymore."

"Awesome. Are you done? So i can put the dishes down." I pointed at my clean plate.

The steak just got devoured.

"Yes, sure. Thank you so much, Jungkook. I owe you one." I stated.

"It's fine! I'm happy to help you, Y/n." He smiled and carried the plates before leaving the room.

His smile is so precious.

J.

The elevator door opened. Some of my co-workers stepped out in 5th floor. I have to go the 17th, Jin is currently in Y/n's office and I have to give him a few papers.

I was all left alone inside until the elevator stops in 13th. I kept my eyes on the paper, reading them one by one.

"Oh! Glad to see you again, Jungie!"

Fuck.