chapter 14 - hide and seek

Picture is from Google

Recap:

Once he walked out of the office and was far enough, he leaned against the wall shaking reminiscing about what the male said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" looks like we found you naru-chan~"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

3rd P.O.V:

As Naruto got ready for the day he couldn't help but have a bad feeling. He shook it off as paranoia and continued getting ready. After he was done, he went downstairs to make breakfast and as expected the others weren't there. The blond sighed as he made himself and quickly ate it. After he ate he grabbed his backpack and headed out the dorm locking the door in the process.

Naruto headed towards his locker and put his stuff away but he felt someone on the other side of the locker. He closed it and there stood sasuke leaning against the lockers. "Hey Sasuke," Naruto said, closing his locker. The Uchiha just 'hn' before they started walking to class. The entire way they were in comfortable silence. That is until they walked into the classroom to hear blood curdling shriek. Naruto and sasuke simply walked to their seats and as usual naruto sat in the back row and saw sasuke having a rough time with his fangirls. Soon the teacher came into the class and yelled for the class to go to their seats. The class complied with a little bit of hesitation and the class started.

Time skip: brought to you by ✨mwah✨

It was now the end of the day as Naruto was at his locker putting his stuff away." Yo Naruto!" the blond heard. He looked beside him to see Kiba walking up to him waving. " Hey Kiba! What's up?" Naruto said as he waved back. Kiba made it to Naruto and leaned against the locker. " Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe down the street. " Kiba said as he stared at Naruto putting his stuff away. " sure! At what time?" Naruto asked as he put the last things he needed in his backpack and closed his locker. " How about at...5:00 pm?" the brunet said as he stood back up. " great! See you at 5:00 Kiba!" Naruto said as he looked at him and smiled. Kiba 'hummed' with a light blush on his face and walked away "yeah see you."

Naruto looked at Kiba's back before walking the other direction. He was absentmindedly walking when he was suddenly pulled into a dark room. " hey! What's going on?!" naruto yelled when all of a sudden he felt a hand go over his mouth. "Shhhh Naru-chan~ we don't want people knowing we are in here do we~?" a voice said. Naruto's eyes widened when he heard the voice. He pushed the hand off of his mouth and ran to the light. He turned it on Hoping his guess wasn't right but at alas it seemed like Kami wasn't on his side. "Miss us~?" the red haired boy said as he stepped closer. "Why...are you guys....here?" Naruto whispered as he stepped back. " well naru-chan~ we were looking for you~" the red haired boy said as he grabbed naruto's arm. "Let me go!'' Naruto said as he tried to get out of his grip. "Hm.... How about we play a game hm?" Elijah said as we walked to the side of the red haired boy. Said boy turned to look at him " what kind of game were you thinking Elijah?" the red haired boy said " well sora how about....." Elijah smiled sadistically " hide and seek...?" Naruto's eyes widened hearing that. " That sounds like a good idea, '' Sora said as he turned to Naruto. "What are the rules...?" Naruto hesitatingly asked with a shaky voice. the rules are simple..." Sora smiled wickedly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Don't get caught"

A.N: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! To be honest with you I was waiting to work on this chapter since I had a great Idea on how it was going to go! Which is pretty rare for me. Anygays, I hope you have a nice day/evening/night, drink some water, and get some sleep so you won't be tired in the morning! And as Gai sensei always says...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

✨THE POWER OF YOUTH✨

"Hello....? Is...anyone there?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

As you were getting ready to go to bed, you couldn't shake off the feeling that something was...wrong. Something was incomplete and it was bothering you. All of a sudden a portal opened from under your bed taking you and you only in it.

You were surrounded in darkness as far as the eye can see, suddenly, you hear a noise, Like loud footsteps on pavement and they sounded like they were everywhere. You tried looking for the source. 'I could yell but that would be stupid of me as that could alert whoever is here and get me killed' you thought before a hand grabbed your shoulder. You froze. You tried thinking of endless possibilities that this could go.

' I could hit whoever's hand is on my shoulder and try to get away but what if they catch me? What if they kill me?! What if they keep me as a guinea pig for their horrible experiments?! What if?!' " I'm not going to hurt you dear child so please stop panicking" the figure said as they take their hand off of your shoulder. You turn around quickly to reveal a woman. She has long black hair and a white kimono that fades to black and has flowers on the bottom of it. "W-who are you?" you question the mysterious woman. " I am Izanami, The creator of both life and death" the woman named Izanami stated.

"Wait, does that mean I'm dead...?!" you say as you stare at the ground. " Do not fret child for you are not dead but only in someone's mind." Izanami says. You look up at her then at the space around you and you are surprised at what you see. You see orbs in different places, with each orb being different whether it's lightened, darkened, big or small, or different colors. "Wow...." you say in awe at what you see " but where am i?" you ask and look towards the woman. "You are in someone's mind," Izanami says. You nod your head and walk over to an orb.

"What are these orbs?" you ask. " These orbs are stories created by imagination." Izanami says. " So all these orbs are stories?" you ask again while looking at the orb. "Yes," Izanami says." but you can't touch it as..." You heard Izanami speak but your focus was on the orb. You lifted up your hand and lightly touched the orb "wait!" you heard Izanami say but you could see her as the white light engulfed you and then everything went dark.

1107 words~