chapter 12

Boruto did them dirty, but anyway

A.N: HELLO MY LITTLE READER-SANSSS!! How have you guys been doing? I know I haven't updated in a long ass time but here I am now! I really hope you like this chapter, and I'm sorry for this stories long absence.

I can't promise that I will be updating regularly, but I can promise that updates will be hella slow because of my unproductive brain. But anyways, let's get this shit storm started!

Recap:
Maybe just maybe...

They won't be like them

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Naruto P.O.V:
Right now, I'm making Garra's favorite food, which is a salted tongue and gizzard. How do I know this, you might ask? I asked his friends and they said he liked it. So I'm making it for him and I hope we become friends.

3rd p.o.v: (guess who just got out of writers block after months of this story  not updating 😃)

After Naruto was done making the food, he headed up to the red-haired Boys room and knocked on the door. Said red-haired boy open the door and was surprised when he saw the (beautiful  stfu) blond haired boy.

They were both just standing there (it was extremely awkward- STFU AND LET ME DO MY THING DAMN). Naruto cleared his throat, and garra snapped out of his trance. "May I come in?" Naruto asked. Garra was hesitant but let him in anyway.
Naruto set down the food on garras desk and started looking around.
Garras room:

"Your room is nice, garra!" Naruto said as he was looking at garras Sand Project(Ironic isn't it?)

"Your room is nice, garra!" Naruto said as he was looking at garras Sand Project(Ironic isn't it?)."You can look but don't touch anything. " garra hissed(oh, so you're a cat now?THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SHIT!WAIT WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS NARRAAHHHHHHH)"don't worry I won't" naruto say as he sat on garras bed. Garra also sat down, and after silence, they started talking. They started talking about their favorite games,bands,music, what they love, what they hate, etc... eventually, Naruto had to leave garras' room, and he said bye to garra before closing garras' door and walking away.

Garra sat in pure silence before taking a look at the food Naruto made. He picked up the fork and started eating.'This isn't as bad as I thought,' garra thought as he continued eating. Once he finished, he put his dishes on his table, changed into his pj's, and flopped into bed.

'Maybe he's not as bad as I thought,' the red-headed boy thought before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

A.N: I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. Sorry for not updating for MONTHS it's just that i've been busy and my brains juggling ideas for this story, but like a trick gone wrong, I keep forgetting them, and it sucks But anygays, I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night, drink lots of water, and get enough sleep  so your not tired in the morning and as gai sensei always says
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨️THE POWER OF  YOUTH✨️
and feel free to ask questions :)
Now that done get back in the corner and think about what you've done
Awh, man...

528 words~