untitled chapter

??? P.O.V
As I woke up from my passed out state, I looked around and saw the most beautiful scenery(?) I have ever seen. I stared in awe as the wind blew past, making the trees move, how the baby birds chirped awaiting their mother, how everything came to life the moment the wind blew past. I heard footsteps coming from my right, so I looked and saw a blond who looked about 13 or so. He was wearing a kimono that had flowers of different colors and varieties at the bottom. He walked over to the flowers and started tending to them while humming a tone.

I accidentally moved my hand onto a leaf, which made a loud crunch. The boy stopped and turned his head to look at me. I had a good look at his face. He had 3 whiskers on each side of his cheeks. His eyes were blue like the ocean, and I couldn’t help but stare. He put his things down, stood up, and started walking towards me. When he was right in front of me, he sat down. “ What are you doing here, little one?” he asked, his voice low and calm. My brain was telling me to run, but my body wouldn’t allow it. The boy touched my shoulder, and I flinched, hitting his hand away. He was startled, but that was quickly erased and replaced with sorrow. “What's your name?” he asked me. “S-Sora..” I quickly muttered out. “ Well, sora, my name is Naruto.”  The boy known as Naruto said. “Can you tell me what happened to you?” Naruto asked.

I was wondering what he was talking about, and he must have seen my confused state because he handed me a hand mirror. I looked at my face, and there were bandages and cuts all over it. I then looked at my legs to see them covered in loosened up bandages along with my right arm. My left arm was covered in scratches, bruises, and cuts. I was wondering what had happened to me until I remembered…

Flashback…

I had woken up to the sound of chains rattling. My body hurt so much that I couldn’t move, so with the strength I had left, I looked up to see one of the guards glaring at me with hatred in his eyes . “Get up, it's time for your treatment, you monster.” the guard said with venom in his voice. I didn’t move. I just stared at him because I was too tired and in pain to move.”I told you to get up!” the guard said. I didn’t move, didn’t speak, didn’t do anything but stared at him. The guard pulled me by my hair, making me look him in the eyes. “ I swear if you don’t get up this instant, so help me god I will-” “ I think that is quite enough isaac.” A new voice I recognized as the head doctor. The guard dropped me onto the ground, creating a loud thump as my body hit the floor. It hurt so much, but I could not scream. “ Now, we want to be careful with this experiment. We don’t want it getting hurt in any way, do we?” the head doctor, Sam, said with a devilish smile. The guard gulped “ No sir…” he muttered. “ Good! Now pick it up and take it to the experimentation room.” Sam said.

The guard muttered curses under his breath while picking me up harshly and taking me to the experimentation room. Once we got there, he put me on the operating table and cuffed me to it. Then, the doctor came in with a needle in his hand. “ Now let's begin, shall we?” we said as he stuck the syringe into my arm. It hurt so much, but I couldn't move to get out of here. I squirmed, my body feeling like it's on fire.

This went on for a few hours until I was tired. “ Well, that seems like enough for today! Take him back to his cell while I clean up.” the doctor said as he walked away. A different guard came to take me to my cell. I realized that we were walking in the wrong direction to my cell. “I'm going to get you out of here.” the guard whispered. “ missy..?” I asked exhaustedly. She nodded slightly and continued walking to the exit. We passed some guards, but they weren’t paying attention. “ Hey, you over there!” one of the guards yelled. “Yes Captain?” Missy said in a deep voice. “ You should work out more! When you were training, you were slower than ever, you know!” The guard captain said while the other one laughed. Missy just nodded and continued walking.