chapter 13 - first day where?!

Image by sadi1v on YouTube

As the school got busier and the hallways got more crowded we could see a blond haired boy trying to get passed while trying to not get noticed (key word trying) " hey you with the blond hair get back here!" someone said. The blond haired boy froze and looked behind him, hoping it wasn't who he thought it was. He was wrong.

The guy that called out looked 5'11 with an average build. He wasn't scrawny, but he wasn't buff either. He had black hair that was covered by a hat. His eyes were hazel, and anyone could get lost in them if they stared at it too long. He had two others beside him, one the blond took familiarity in. The blond haired boy was going to run, but it was too late as the black haired boy ( I'm getting tired of this -_-) reached and touched his shoulder.

" Could you please take us to the principal's office?" the one beside him asked. He was around the same height as the black haired boy, but his hair was brown and well brushed. His eyes were sea blue and were alluring to others but not the blond. " Sure, just follow m-me" the petite male said as his voice was shaky. He led the three boys down the hallway to the principal's office, where he knocked on the door. " Come in!" the woman on the other end yelled. The male opened up the door and walked in with the other 3 following.

" Ahh, you 3 must be the new students." the principal said. ' principal Tsunade, huh?' The brown haired male thought as the three nodded their heads. " Well, let me get your schedules out, and Naruto, you may leave for class." principal Tsunade said to Naruto as she handed him a late pass for class. As he started to walk out, he heard one of the male whispered something to him. He stopped, nodded, and continued walking with his head down. Once he walked out of the office and was far enough, he leaned against the wall, shaking, reminiscing about what the male said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" looks like we found you naru-chan~"

N.N: Hello, everyone! Sorry that Author-san couldn't come and speak with you all today. They are busy in the timeout corner for the little stunts they pulled last chapter, but they wanted to say that they are sorry that they haven't been responding to your comments and haven't been updating. They have been busy with thing in their personal lives, so they haven't really been typing and got writer's block again. But anyways- ANYGAYS- SHUT UP! We hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night, drink lots of water, and get a good nights sleep so you're not sleeping in class like author san HEY! And as gai sensei always says...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨️THE POWER OF YOUTH

485 words~