chapter 10

Otaku gains for the picture on YouTube

Timeskip to one month of naruto attending this school

3rd person P.O.V

The sunrise came, and all the things the sun's warm deadly raze came in contact with woke up from their limited sleep. Birds of all kinds could be heard chirping and if you listen close enough you could hear the pain and suffering of people as they get up to go to work and school.

The alarm was blaring in the blond's ear nonstop until he had enough and slammed it on the ground breaking it." there goes another one" the groggy blond said.

The blond gets up from his bed and goes into the bathroom to do a routine almost everyone should do but some don't. After he gets dressed in his uniform he walks downstairs to make breakfast. Once he's done, he sets the plates on the dining table as his roommates come out of their rooms. They all greet each other and sit down at the table. "Itadakimasu," they all said before eating.

During this past month, naruto has gotten a little bit closer to the guys even though he never intended to. At first, it was just them talking about the homework since they had almost every class together but after a few weeks it turned into a little bit of casual talk for the 7 of them. Even though they weren't talking a lot they were still talking.

The 6 wanted to move their plan to get closer to the blond. They wanted to lead him into a false set of security so that he would trust them enough to reveal things about himself that No one would ever know. But it's not easy to get someone to open up about themselves so easily. That's why they decided to try and have a fake friendship with the blond. But the blond isn't that easy to open up to, after all

He already did that once

A.N: that's a wrap of chapter 10, sorry for the short chapter it was whatever I could think of in my mind. I think I'm losing brain cells just trying to think. Anygays I hope you have a good day/evening/night, drink some water, get a good rest, and as gai sensei always says...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨️THE POWER OF YOUTH✨️

392 words~