45 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕

Почніть із самого початку

- Jill, I really can't believe how I could ever truly love you - I said in a fit of anger

- Shut the fuck up! We can still love each other, but you don't want to give us a chance - she said it with such conviction that I just sighed - You'd rather fuck that little Carpenter.

- I love her.

- Yeah, whatever. You're stuck with me anyway. You can defend yourself against it, you'll still jump into my bed.

She ran her hand across my cheek and smirked. Even though I wanted to, I didn't push her away. There are too many people here and we have to behave like a perfect couple. This gives her the ability to do whatever she wants with me. She uses it with fucking satisfaction.

I looked at my friends again and realized that they were watching us. All of them with a hostile look, of course. I understand them.

Jill turned and stared at them too. I already know it won't be any good. I know her inside and out. I can decipher her glances.

She ran her hand down my spine and put it in my pants pocket on my glute. I gritted my teeth so hard that I'm shocked that nothing crumbled.

- Take that hand away from my ass, Jill - I told her - Just hold my hand if you really need to.

- No - she said without emotions and sniffled

I see how she can barely cope. She didn't take anything today because we've been here since morning. Besides, being high on heroin cannot be hidden, so she has to wait until she will be alone. She doesn't want any more trouble. Sheriff Riley barely agreed to let her go.

- Hello, girls - my father said and stood next to us - You're probably bored with this whole event. Don't stand alone, go to your friends.

Jill pulled me closer to her so that the side of my head hit her shoulder.

- We like each other's company the most - she said and my father raised his eyebrows and put his hands in his pockets

He doesn't look happy. His attitude towards her has completely changed since our conversation. He is dry towards her and when we are alone, he often texts me to see if everything is okay.

- That's...great. But I saw that my daughter squirmed a lot under your touch, so maybe you should limit it.

Jill's eyes widened in shock that he even admonished her. I smirked, satisfied like never before. The girl removed her hand in defeat and simply crossed her arms.

- Have fun - dad said with a smile and turned to leave - And be sure to go to the wine tasting stall. Delicious!

I looked at the angry girl and smiled softly. I can see by her face that she's going crazy. I don't know if she's mad at me, my father, or if she just wants to get high.

- Shall we sit somewhere? - she asked in a hushed voice - My head hurt.

- Alright.

I agreed because it is a better option than standing idly by. Maybe if she sits down and focuses on browsing Instagram she will be silent.

- But first, let's say hello to your friends - she grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards them

- What? - I asked worried and tried to pull her towards the table - No. Let's go to...

- Carpenter doesn't take her eyes off us.

- And?

I decided to just follow her obediently rather than argue in public. We'll say hello quickly and go away. Although, knowing Jill, it won't be anything good.