5 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

I came home still under the influence of the substance. God, what a night was that... I danced and flirted a lot, but nothing more happened. I got five new phone numbers and I will probably never use them. I've been wishing I could go back to Mindy and kiss her all night. This girl really has something, she makes me intimidated sometimes.

Luckily, no one else is home. No fucked up father and a mother who doesn't care about anything but herself. Freedom. Well, maybe not a lot of freedom because I have to go to school. I'm afraid of pissing my dad off because he's been freaking out lately. He used to push me and call me names like "whore" "druggie" "slut", but he never threw anything at me.

Stop it Amber. Don't ruin your mood.

It's 7, I didn't sleep for a minute. I have to shower and go. I plugged my phone into the charger and marched into the bathroom. I'm feeling amazing now. Everything is just good. World is beautiful. Life is beautiful. Drugs are pure pleasure.

I'm humming a club song while washing my body. I love water. I love everyone. Jesus. Can this feeling last forever?
Clean and fragrant, I packed and dressed. I had to wear a jacket over the top to cover the bruise on my forearm. Thanks dad.

Lucky me, Art is today. I love to draw and paint. It's my favorite activity in school outside of the drama club. I am an artist, a free soul.

By 8.10 I was getting worse. So as not to lead to a nervous breakdown, I searched everything to find little bag from yesterday. Here it is. I took it and spilled on the desk. I made a quick line and sniffed everything. There's nothing left. Now I can go.

I grabbed my phone and ran out of the house, ready for the day. Oh, my car. My lovely car...

— Have I ever told you how much I fucking love you? — I asked and patted the car

I hope I don't die on the way.

...

As soon as I got to school, I went straight to lockers. There's Mindy, Tara and Wes. I smiled happily and decided to walk over quickly.

— Hi Am...— Mindy wanted to greet, but I pushed her against the school locker and kissed her

The moment our lips met, I bit her lip lightly. She kissed back for just a few seconds. Mindy is amazing. I can't believe I broke up with her. She pushed me away and looked into my eyes.

— School isn't a brothel Amber — Tara said behind my back

— Are you jealous? I mean, you can be next if you ask...

I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. What is your problem Tara? I don't even want to look at Wes. I hope he'll stay silent.

— Are you okay? You look dead — Mindy said and took my hand. I smiled a little and she understood what's going on — Amber you're fucking blazed! — she shouted and let me go

— As always.

When Tara said that I turned to her and moved closer so that she took a step back. She looked at Wes for help.

— What's wrong? Scared? — I asked and laugh

— Stay away from her — he interjected

— Chill, white knight... I wouldn't hurt her.

— I'm not sure about that — Tara said and she looked over me

She starts the war as usual. Why can't she be quiet?

— I think you should go to home — Mindy sighed

— No Mindy, I have classes. It's literally only school day I like! We're gonna work on new drama today.