3 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆

I'm smoking a cigarette through the car window on the way to school. I hate mondays and I'm stressing. I really don't want to see some people today. I only like school people at parties when I'm already drunk. I mean they're nice, sometimes even funny but being in a big friend group isn't for me. At school, everyone and everything pisses me off. That's why I spend every break at smoking place.

Good thing it's my last year here. I have plans. I want to leave Woodsboro and become an artist. It's my only dream.

Honestly, I don't have to worry about my future. My grandparents were rich, my parents are rich, I'm gonna be rich. Money is in Freeman's blood. We have a big company. I spend a lot of money but I don't brag about it. I'm not this type of person. Okay, maybe I'm bragging a bit but only when I want to get a girl. I also like to drive my Chevrolet Camaro SS that I got from my grandfather. That's all. The kids envy me for it.

I parked in front of the school and got out of the car. Oh the "rosary team" is sitting nearby. When I say "rosary team", I mean:
Meeks-Martin twins, Wes Hicks, Liv McKenzie and of course...Tara Fucking Carpenter. Fun fact, two years ago, I was part of this pack. It was me and Mindy, Chad and Liv.
I fucked up everything the moment I got drugged and told them I was cheating on Mindy all the time. I regret it to this day. We broke up, but we were still hanging out as a group. She forgave me, but I think she only did this because she wanted to be invited to my parties. Whatever.

Then Tara joined our school. I didn't like her since the beginning. They took her in our group, and she took Wes with her. It got depressing, something changed. Doesn't matter. We still talk but it's just not the same.

I don't need them. I have Liv and she is enough. She's my girl.

— Amber! — my girl shouted — Come here!

Oh no. I really don't want to do this today. Talking with them was never a problem to me, but I had sex with Tara two days ago. It's embarrassing. I hope they don't know about it. I believe that since she asked me to be silent, she will be too.

I walked over to my old friends and sat on the table next to Liv. I'm trying not to make eye contact with Tara, but I feel her eyes on me.

— What's going on? — I asked

— Big news! — Liv screamed

— Wait, Liv — Tara said — I...Let's not talk about this right now. Maybe we should talk about next party? Huh?

Someone's embarrassed.

— You didn't have enough fun, did you? — I asked and smirked at her

She's looking at me like she's about to take out a knife and cut my throat. I had to tease her, it's my nature.

— And about the Friday night party, where the fuck have you been Tara? — Mindy interjected — I don't even ask you Amber, because you sent everyone your picture and wrote "another whore another hole" which was disgusting.

I shrugged and glanced at Tara. She straightened up and crossed her arms. She got mad, I like it. And I don't even remember the moment of sending this.

— She didn't send it to me — Wes said

— Probably because I don't like you — I said with a smile on my face

Liv laughed a bit and put her head on my shoulder. I took a pack of cigarettes and put one in my mouth. Where is my lighter?

— So, what were you doing Tara? — Chad asked

— I went home. I told you.

— I was expecting interesting story... — Liv started to whine — I was hoping you might have hooked up with handsome guy and lost your virginity.