44 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕

Don't go for older guys. I was dating a 4-year-older guy for month and yesterday I found out that at the same time he was dating a married woman..........

~~~

I'm standing with the sheriff at the door of my house. It's not my first time but it hits differently. They did tests on me and it turned out that I was clean. Hicks was a little disappointed because she couldn't make a problem for me but Sheriff Riley said he was proud. That cheered me up a bit. I did not do anything wrong, it was all Jill's fault. I hope she can at least spend the night at the police station before they bail her out. Maybe this will teach her a lesson after all. She needs one. I learned something too. To not believe in her anymore, because she will never change. Jill Roberts is completely destroyed. She is twenty-four years old this year, and her development stopped when she was eighteen.

I'm angry with myself for believing for a moment in this fairy tale about a great change. This girl never did. She was pretending to gain my trust again. At least she managed to do that. It's just a pity that not for long.

- Good evening...sheriff - my dad said as he opened the door

He shook the sheriff's hand in greeting, then looked at me. Anger immediately flashed through his eyes. I kind of understand him.

- What has my daughter done again? - he asked

"Again", this sounds so terrible but so real.

Mom quickly ran over to us and looked at me in shock. She's probably having a lot of flashbacks right now. Me, smudged makeup, police.

- Nothing, Blake. But her...girlfriend, I guess, did. I just wanted to bring Amber back safely - he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled comfortably - Okay, goodbye then.

- Goodbye - I said and my father just shook his head

- Take care of yourself - he added and I nodded

As soon as he was behind the fence, I felt a tug. My mother dragged me into the house and slammed the door.

So let's start the fun. I'm used to it now.

- Hey, calm down - my father told her

I looked at him surprised and so did my mother. So what? Will he be a decent father from now on because I agree to his terms? Why do they sometimes scold me so much and sometimes worry about me?

- Calm down?! Don't you understand how much trouble she's caused lately? And now the sheriff has brought her home!

The most important thing here is what people say, as always.

- He said she didn't do anything! - dad shrugged

- I don't believe it!

Of course she doesn't believe it because I can't be trusted either. I may not be as bad as Jill, but I'm no angel.

- Amber, can you tell us what happened? - he asked calmly and I just smirked

- Ask Jill - I said and turned to go to the room - Maybe there will be an opportunity for this when she gets out of prison! - I called out as I left the corridor

I laughed to myself, knowing that I had just started a fight.

- What?! - they asked at the same time

I hear them following me but I don't stop. I don't feel like having any talk. My opinion doesn't count anyway.

- She is crazy! - I told them and decided not to turn to them - Like totally sick! If I ever die, it will probably be because of her - I laughed again -This idiot snorted some shit and wanted to kill us by speeding up her car. Not a big deal right? I have to forgive her anyway because she's gonna be my wife!