13 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

On Monday morning I drove to school in my Chevrolet Camaro SS. Out of nervousness, I smoked two cigarettes during the ride. Even deputy Hicks started waving a stick at me and shouting. I hate this woman as much as I hate her son. I decided to ignore that. Now I'm sitting in the car waiting for lessons to start. I haven't texted back Tara and Mindy yesterday. I was pissed at Mindy because she was so childish. She was mad at me and deliberately let Tara smoke weed to annoy me. And I didn't write back to Tara because I just didn't know what to say. She apologized to me for her behavior, asked me how I was feeling, and then wrote about her work about me for Art. I haven't started mine yet. And I doubt I ever will. Art is important to me, but the thought of painting my image of a young Carpenter is not encouraging.

— Amber — I heard Liv's voice and she showed up next to my car

She opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

— I slept all day yesterday, so we need to talk today — she said in serious tone

— About? — I asked but I know

— You and Tara obviously — she rolled her eyes — I'm excited. What was it like?

We stare at each other as Liv waits for my response. 

— Shut up Liv.

— I want to know all the details! — she said with a smile

— Jesus, no!

I don't understand her excitement. She should be displeased and disgusted. Come on it was me and Tara.

— Who was the top?

— Of course me! — I shouted offended

I should punched her that she thinks I'd let Tara dominate me.

— I can't believe my friend deflowered my other friend. It's a bit poetic.

— No, it's not! What the fuck?

Sometimes I really wonder how she made it to the fourth grade of high school.

— Is she noisy? — she asked

— A bit — I shrugged

Liv's mouth widened and she started slapping my arm while her other hand covering her mouth.

— Don't fucking say she screamed your name...

— I won't answer.

— Come on.

— She did — I smirked proudly

— She did?! Oh my god, Freeman. What have you done to our baby? And even twice!

Okay, but it's nice that Liv already knows. I can finally talk about it, let it out.

— Liv, just don't tell anyone. Sam would kill me. And don't talk about it with Tara. Okay?

— All right. When did it even happen? I mean, I know, but how did I miss that?

— When she disappeared at a party and you thought she was doing it with someone. Well it was me. And then when you asked did I have sex at the other party.

— I didn't know she liked girls. That explains why she never had a boyfriend. I was shipping her and Wes. But you two would look better together. 

— Stop it. I'm not dating. And I don't like her. She is just...nice to fuck — I shrugged

— It was unpleasant. 

— It was supposed to be.

Liv pulled out her mascara and began to paint her eyelashes in the mirror.