28 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

long one, have fun
~~~

I parked near Anika's house and got out of the car. Music can be probably hear all the way across the street. I didn't know she was such a party girl. I just hope there's no police today because my father will kill me if people start talk shit about us again.

I walked to the door and saw several people smoking in front of the house. They greeted me with a high five and nice words. I don't know why people love me so much. I mean, Liv is the biggest party queen in town. And I look like a mean bitch.

Upon entering, I was immediately hit by the smell of alcohol and weed. There are really a lot of people. I expected a more intimate event to be honest.

— Hi Freeman!

— Yo, Amber!

People greet me as they always do. I'm trying to smile and nod at them, but the stress of the party still haunts me. Where's Liv? She didn't come with me because she already had someone to go with. That's even better because I wanted to be late and she prefers to be on time. Too bad her punctuality doesn't work when I'm waiting for her.

— Amber — finally someone worthy of attention said my name

I looked to the side and saw Tara. I smiled at her and moved a little closer.

— How is it going? — I asked

— I had one shot. Or two. Or maybe three? — she said even though she wasn't supposed to drink

I know Tara doesn't need a lot of alcohol.

— Have fun...as long as you don't puke in my car afterwards.

I smiled, but I'm serious. There is no vomiting in my car.

— Don't worry. It was just for confidence and relax. One more hour and those stoned bitches will come after you...— she said the third sentence more quietly

I laughed at how frustrated she looked while saying that. Her jealousy comes to light.

I leaned forward to whisper something in her ear. Not quite a whisper because the music is too loud, but I'd rather not shout it out.

— No one in this house attracts me more than you.

When I pulled away, I saw how much Tara's cheeks had turned red. She should be in better control of that if she wants to keep her sexual orientation a secret.

— I think I need an iced drink — she said

— Go. I'll look for Liv.

— I don't recommend it, she went somewhere with Chad.

— Already?! It's before ten!

— I always thought you were the horniest of the group — Tara laughed — But I'm starting to think it's Liv after all.

— Yeah. Definitely Liv.

— What about Liv? — I heard Mindy behind my back — I'm waiting for gossip.

Mindy and Anika stood next to us. I am glad to see this. They will obviously end up together. As they should.

— She's a nympho — I said and smiled

— Nothing I didn't know before.

We laughed and I looked at Tara, which made her even brighter.

— Okay, I need my iced drink — Tara told us

She's for sure gonna puke tonight.

— Me too — Mindy said — Come on little one. Baby, you coming? Freeman is abstinent today.