23 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎

Jill pinned me hard against the wall. Her lips kissed mine greedily. It's hard to catch up with her. The kiss is not exciting at all. I feel like she's using me, not caressing me. Her hands went everywhere, she didn't even ask if she can touch me. Girl's clenching my wrists above my head, leaving me completely helpless.

— Jill — I said

Her hands are squeezing mine too much. I feel there will be bruises. She obviously doesn't care. Why can't she love me?

— Stop...— I tried to say something but girl didn't let me

— Shut the fuck up already.

I yanked one arm out of her grip and pulled away from the kiss. She grabbed my face to pull me back.

I do not feel well. I wish she would listen to me. Why doesn't she?

— Stop it...

Suddenly she grabbed my neck sharply and pressed me tighter against the wall. It hurt. She broke the kiss, but her hand gripped my neck tighter and tighter.

— Jill! — I shouted hardly

I feel like I'm losing my breath.

She adds another hand and chokes me harder. She wants to kill me. Kill me. Jill, my Jill wants to kill me.

— Jill, please...— I said with all my might

I see dark spots. I'm dying. It's like drowning.

I look into her eyes. The eyes of my love of my life. There's not an ounce of good in them. They're not the same eyes. I didn't love these.

Jill...My soul is slowly fading away. Jill...I feel my body going limp. Jill... Knees bending. Jill...Eyelids are slowly falling. Jill... It's my end. Jill...Last breath. Jill...

...
...
...

— Amber! Hey! Wake up! What's wrong?! — I heard Tara as I opened my eyes

She is sitting next to me and has her hand on my forehead. What the hell is going on? I was sleeping and... It was a bad dream. Just a dream. Then why is it still hard for me to catch my breath?

— Amber, it's okay, just calm down, please. Breathe slowly.

Why I dreamed that Jill wanted to kill me? Why even though it's over, breathing still hurts?

— What happened? — I asked in shock

— You were sleeping and then you started screaming. You screamed Jill's name. Was it a nightmare?

I can see the worry on her face.

— Yeah — I said

Tara took her hand off my head and helped me get up to sit. God, what was that? I'm scared, I'm really scared.

— Are you okay? — she asked

One of her hands covers me. I'm feeling weird. As if the world stopped for a moment. My head is throbbing. I need something...to calm down. I really, really need something. Anything. How am I supposed to calm down? What the fuck should I do? Why do I feel like this?

— No. No, I'm not.

I stood up so quickly that Tara's hand fell to the couch. I'm still in shock in front of her. She also looks confused. She doesn't understand what's going on. Me too.

— I can make you a tea or...

— No!

— Okay...

I clenched my jaw and ran my hands over my face. Amanda. Amanda can help me. This pain that runs through my body, these thoughts, fears...it all can disappear. One text to Amanda. One text.