2 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

— What are you doing in my room?! — she shouted

Then she realized that she's almost naked and I can see her tits. I smirked and that pissed her off. Tara took one of pillows and threw it at me. She covered herself with a quilt and kept throwing things at me. I dodged them all, so they hit the door behind me. Only the charger almost hit my head.

— Bitch, calm down! What the fuck? — I got angry — You're psycho.

— You are in my room!

— Yes, I am and you know what? I'm also not happy about it! You're actually the last girl I would like to touch!

— I hate you!

— Great!

Tara lay back down and I leaned against the door. Why did this have to happen to me? Why her? I'd rather fuck with...anyone. Seriously, anyone.

— Give me a shirt from the wardrobe. Please — she said

— Oh you changed your tone. I wonder if you were begging last night... — I joked

— Freeman, stop it. You're not helping.

I went to wardrobe, took first thing that I saw and threw it to her. I looked at her and felt disgusted with myself.

— Ok, bye Tara — I said

— Wait! You are not going anywhere until I check if my family's here.

She put on a t-shirt, then got up for her sweatpants. I checked my phone. There are a lot of texts from people that the party was amazing. I agree but I don't like the ending.

—  I'll see if anyone's here and let you know, okay? Don't leave this room until I tell you.

I didn't answer her, I just raised my eyebrows. She really thinks that I will listen to her? Of course, she's Tara Carpenter, she thinks everyone will do whatever she want them to do. Such a dumb girl.

— Cooperate.

— Why can't you just walk me to the door?

— Stay in my room — she said irritated

She left and I lay down on her bed. I hope no one is there because I want to go home now. I'm tired, I need shower and I'm hungry.

Tara came back five minutes later. She looks stressed.

— My sister is here. You can't leave.

— Tell her we had a sleepover or something — I said and rolled my eyeballs

— She knows you very well.

As if I didn't know...

— Whole town knows you very well. She will suspect what happened.

Tara leaned against the wall and I got up to sit down.

— And what exactly happened? — I asked

— I don't know — she said — We took some shit and ended up in bed.

I stand up and walked over to Tara. When I got close, she straightened up. It's all so strange and unusual. It feels like a different universe. I looked into her eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. She stares at me too and I feel her hatred for me in my veins. If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.

— Since when are you taking drugs? — I asked

— I don't — she said meanly and wanted to move away from me but I put my hand on the wall blocking her way — That was my first time. Really.