Home-Part 8

"Hey Crista-fer!" Brittney smiled at me. Her smile was so cute. Brittney was holding a Saphora bag, and Rabbeca was holding a zip-up bag that was see-through. There was a red dress with sparkles and fluff. "Hey." I responded with a smile. "Oh, and hello, Rebecca." "Oh, ok, hi." She looked grumpy with me. "Wow, what's up with him?" Brittney pointed at Robin and looked at me with bewilderment. "Oh, he got a make-over." I looked at him. He had the ugly ass dress that he loved so much—kinda sweet how much he loved it, but kinda stupid how it looked on him. "Oh well, if he likes it." Brittney smiled. "Can we leave, please?" Rebecca looked at me. What was with that bitch today? "Let's walk around a little bit more." I responded to her. "Fine," she said, looking upset. We walked around a little bit more. I was looking for a tux, I wanted to look good for the dance. I tried to talk to Rebecca, but she seemed like she hated me all the sudden, she just brushed me off like I was nothing. Robin talked about red-fire trucks the whole time.

When we walk out of the mall, I look around. "Where is the car?" I asked, "We crashed it, remember, moron!" Rabbeca is getting pissed. "Let's try to start the car, if it does not work, we can get an Uber." We walk over to the car, and I am the first to get in. I get the car keys out of my bag and put them in the silver key hole, then I turn it. There is a pause before it starts up. "IT WORKS!!! OH, THANK GOD!!!." Brittney cry's, we look at her. "Um, I really like this car." It seems like she really likes this car.

"Hop in, I can drive." I say, "But how will you get home?" Robin asked me, and I pondered it for a second. "Well, I guess Brittney could just drive." He adds. "No! I just don't want to. I don't like it." "I can walk home from Brittney," I answered Robin. As everyone was getting in, I noticed how Rabbeca was ignoring everyone, she looked like she was going to cry. I pulled my phone out of my bag, turned it on, and opened it up. Still no response from Fred. I go to Rebecca and text her.

Crista-fer: Are you doing okay?

Rebecca: Shut up and leave me alone, asshole.

I look back at her and wonder why she is so pissed at me. What did I do to that bitch? Brittney interrupted my thoughts. "Just gotta say, Robin, your hair is bitchin!" she smiled at him with her cute smile. "Oh, you think so?" He smiled. "Are we all buckled and ready?" I asked "Just drive you're not a fucking dad." Rebecca argues with me. The whole car goes silent. "ok." I back away from the stop sign and get on the freeway. The car is dead silent. "So... wanna listen to music?" As a response, I got absolute silence. I start humming Be My Baby by Amanda. "Can you play that song, please?" Robin asked me. "Sure dude!" I put it on. "Be my little baby,  say you'll be my darling!♫" Robin started to hum and then sing along to the song "Say you'll be my darling." Robin sang off the beat by just a little bit. I started to sing along. "♫ I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see! ♫" "♫For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three! ♫" Robin finished, and we started to sing together. Brittney started too, she sang perfectly on pitch. " ♫Oh, since the day I saw you! I have been waiting for you! You know that I'll adore you. ♫" well all started to sing except for Rebbeca. "♫ FOR ETERNITY!!!" We sang the cores. "SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" The car goes quiet again. "It's just a song, Rabbeca, you don't need to be such a bitch." Brittney muttered. "I AM NOT A BITCH!" Rebecca screeched. "Are you sure about that?" asked Robin. "YA KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING. PULL THE FUCK OVER CRISTA-FER!" I pulled over, and she grabbed her shit, opened the door, and walked down the block. "Do you know where you're going!?" I yell to her, and she gives me a look and keeps walking. "Your house is at the end of the block that way!" I yell and point to the right. She looks at me again. "Thank you, but I'm still pissed at you!" Rabbeca yells with anger in her voice.

We start driving again. "What happened when you two were shopping?" Robin asked Brittney "I don't know; we were just talking, really." "What did you guys talk about?" Robin was literally on the edge of his seat. "Just about gossip and hunky men, you know." "Oh, ok." Silence again. Damn, I hate silence. "Can I tell you some gossip, Brittney?" Robin asked. "Sure?" "I am in love with Rebecca; I can't stop thinking about her!" "O.M.G!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!" Brittney squealed. "Really?!" Robin responded, confused. "I thought you would say she's too good for me." "Well, she is, but you two can go to the dance together!" Brittney squealed again. "Do you think I should ask her out?" Robin asks. "TOTES!" "Okay!" "OH!! You should meet at The Hotties Cafe; it's her favorite." I recommend. "OMG TEXT HER RIGHT NOW!" "Do I have to?" Robin asks quietly. "She may be hot, but she's also kind of scary," Robin admits. "Chicken," I mutter. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" I look at him through the rear view mirror and raise an eye brow. "FINE, I WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!" screams Robin. He pulls his phone out and starts violently typing.