The Mall-Part 3

When we got out of the car, I looked at the damage from the crash. On the right side, there was a dent that turned the red into silver and a crack going from one side of the window to another. "Oh, my God!" Brittney screamed. "My daddy will have to buy me another one!!" She squealed, "I want a red Ferrari next!!!" I looked at her with agreement on my face. "You know that's the hottest car right now." I exclaim. Robin looks at her. "You could just get this fixed," he said with a weird expression on his face. "SHUT IT ROBIN!!!" Rebecca yelled.

"whatever." Robin mumbled. I looked up and saw the mall; it was big, four story's tall, and had over 500 shops in it. It was perfect.

"Psst," Robin whispered to me. "What?" I say out loud, "shh, Critsa-fer, its a secret." "Oh, what is the secret?" I ask, and I am a little bit puzzled by what it could be. Robin never really has secrets. He pauses for a moment and then whispers, "I have a crush on Rebecca and want to ask her to the dance." "WHAT!!! That's amazing!" I yell almost at the top of my lungs. What the fuck are you guys talking about? Britney asked aggressively. ¨ NOTHING SHUT UP.¨ I yell at her; she looks at me with an angry expression, then brushes it off and keeps talking to Rebecca.

"Dude, you are not hot enough for her right now. You need a makeover!" I say it with passion. "What?" he looked at me with confusion on his face. First, we need to get rid of those ugly ass glasses. I take off his glasses; he kind of looks like a hunk. I brush them off. I can't be seeing my friend as a hunk. Wow, it's getting hot out here. I mumble, "I need to take my shirt off." "Wait, Crsta-fer, that g-gay." Robin said it nervously. "Chill, dude, gay is good I'm not gay though I would never be a cut sleeve."

We got into the mall, and as I looked around, I knew where to go. "Hey women's, we're going to wader off." I tell Britney and Rebecca. "ok!!! hears one of my daddy's credit cards." She pulls out three credit cards and gives me one. I take one and grab Robin's arm, and we run off into the mall.