Make Over Pt 1-Ch 4

I ran to the escalators. I have to figure out how to make Robin hot, but not so hot that Brittney will fall in love with him. I hop on the escalator, and so does Robin. "Where are you taking me, Crsta-fer?" He asked. I looked up at where we were going. "We're going to the hair salon, then the clothes store, and then we're getting your contacts so you won't be ugly." I confidently responded, "Oh." Robin mumbles. "Well, ok, you're hot, but you could be more hot." "oh ok! That's better." Robin smiles at me.

When we get up to the 2nd floor, I look around. Okay, this is what I thought. We walked through the crowd until we reached the hair salon. We went inside. "Hello, can I get, um, one haircut to go?" I ask with a smile. "The person at the front desk looks at me. "Excuse me?" They ask "What do you mean?" Robin chimes in. "Can I get a haircut, please?" He asks, "Of course, sir." I am hurt. why didn't he understand what I said? It was clear, I think. I look at him; he has black, messy hair, brown eyes in the light, and a white jacket with strips of blue. You could tell he was tired and wanted to go home. "This way." He muttered. "I am Jackon, by the way. I will be doing your hair today." Robin looked happy. "Hmmmm, can I get a perm with fire truck red hair with half of it going over my eyes so I can't see shit and..." Robin babbled about an ugly ass haircut. "Stop. Robin, if you want to be a total hunk, you need fluffy hair and swoopy bangs on the side." I could imagine it. Hmm, yup, a total hunk... Not in that way, though I have a hot, beautiful girlfriend, I'm not into him. "Ok, got it. I can do that, I think." Jackson questioned it for a moment, then he sat Robin in a red chair. "Can I still have fire truck red hair?" Robin asked. "NO ROBIN!" I yell, but not too loudly. "Aww," he mutters. "This will take a solid hour, so you can leave if you want." Jackson adds. There's no way I'm staying here; I need to get my skin care products. "I'm leaving, bye-bye." I rush. "Bye, Crista-fer," Robin yells back to me.

I walk out into a sea of people. Lucky for me, I know exactly where to go. As I push through a crowd of people, I think about what I need. Okay, so I need bubble face moisturizer, The Face Self-Tan Drops, and stair pimple patches. I have everything else.

As soon as I walk through the door, I start looking. I go to the skin care section, find Bubble's stuff, and grab a bottle of Bubble Skincare Slam Dunk Hydrating Face Moisturizer. What the heck am I going to treat myself to? I grab Bubble DayDream Tone and Texture Serum. I go to the tan section. Alright, hmm, I look through all the options. I take the Illuminating Self-Tan Drops off the shelf and into the pile that is forming in my hands. I'm going to skip the stair pimple patches; I think it's ok.

I looked over at the self-checkout line; it was at least 10 people long. Ugggg, I guess I will just have to wait. I walk over and get in line. I pull out my phone and look through my messages. I look at my mass texts; they have all of my brothers from my baseball team.

Benjamin: Hey, have you guys heard about the party tonight at Arthur's?

James: No, waaayyyyy, I'll be there. I wonder if there will be any hot babes.

Crista-fer: I'll be there.

Crista-fer: Can I bright someone?

james: not unlesss is utr new giiirrlllfriinnd

Crista-fer: Shut up.

Arthur: Ya, dude, the more people, the better.

I close that text and open my other one labeled Freed. I guess it won't hurt; the time I spent with him was nice.

crista-fer: Are you up for a party, dude?

Ok, wait, so you may be like, Who the fuck is Freed? I will tell you who he is.