Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.

Start from the beginning

"I swear on the diamond, Praveen, you are a very dedicated person. For once, the office can run without Rishabh, but it is very difficult to run the office without you. ", Surekha said, and everyone smiled at her words.

Then Rishabh gave the house paper in Shobha's hand. Shobha took one look at Rishabh and then at that paper.

Shobha's eyes became moist while reading the words written on the paper.
Rishidhar ji asked, " What are these papers, daughter-in-law?"

Instead of saying anything, Shobha handed the paper to Rishidhar ji and hugged Rishabh. When Rishidhar ji saw those papers, he also understood why Rishabh did this marriage?

He said to Rishabh, "You got married only for this house, Rishabh. You shouldn't have done that. "

"This is not just a house, Dada ji, this is your and Dadi ji's dream, this is the life of Chacha ji, Chachi ji and Mom and this is the childhood of all of us. I can do anything to get it. "

Hearing Rishabh's words, Dada ji's eyes also became a little moist and Ajay and Surekha smiled at each other. Everyone was happy with their hearts that finally their house came to them.

Then Surekha's tongue, which is often sharp, started again and she said, "Well Rishabh, I agree that this house is very expensive, but why did you need to marry that girl, now she is in our embrace for the whole life. Just like a bone stuck in the throat, it will neither dissolve nor come out. "

"So what Chachi ji , what is there to worry so much about it, take her off from your head and keep it under your feet. This marriage is not a normal marriage, it is just a deal. She is neither the daughter-in-law of this house nor my wife. She has only the status of a maid in this house. Just understand that a permanent maid has come to this house for life." , Rishabh said all this very calmly and went towards his room.

Hearing his words, everyone kept staring at each other, but a devilish smile appeared on Surekha's lips.

Shobha looked towards the guest room, whose door was slightly open.

She was feeling that perhaps Anokhi might have heard Rishabh's words and her guess turned out to be correct. Anokhi sitting on the bed could hear everything happening outside. Those bitter words of Rishabh were hitting her heart like arrows and it was flowing from her eyes in the form of pain.

She said to herself in a pained voice, "Permanent Maid, it's a good name. Come on Anokhi, you have got another new unique name. "

midnight time_

Anokhi was sleeping on her bed. She still had her scarf over her face. Just then the door of her room opened slowly and a shadow entered the room.

That shadow was moving towards Anokhi with slow steps and stopped near the bed. The person standing in front looked at Anokhi from top to bottom very carefully.

Anokhi's figure was clearly visible in the pink colored churidar salwar suit ( indian dress) and the dupatta kept on her face was fluttering lightly as Anokhi breathed slowly.

The man placed one of his hands next to Anokhi's head and slowly started leaning towards her face.

In her sleep, when Anokhi felt the warmth of someone's breath on her face and the feeling of someone being around her, she quickly opened her eyes.

Due to darkness in the room, she could not see who the person was, but she was able to see his shining gray eyes.

Before Anokhi could scream, the man placed his hand on Anokhi's mouth over her dupatta and came close to her face and said, "Don't even try to scream, otherwise I have just closed your mouth. If you scream, I will stop your breathing."