Introduction

- Meet Mari, the gift puppet a

- Meet Mari, the gift puppet a.k.a Experiment 1.0.0.5 as she was created in 1905 and was introduce to the world in 1984 along with experiment 1.1.7.0 a.k.a Huggy Wuggy.

-She lives in a gift box and was task to greet and give gifts to children at the entrance of the poppy playtime co. She can be found either at the entrance or in the gift shop.

-The test subject of Mari the git puppet, is no other than Maria Estella a half american and half filipino. She's great at creating arts and craft, especially fixing broken toy. Which the owner and the scientist likes that when they found out about it as she work in  Poppy Playtime co. As the result, Mari, the gift puppet was created.

-Mari dont like the scientist and Elliot Ludwig continuesly experiments to others. She watch on the side lines as the scientist continued to document her and gives a lots of torture and control shock that they force her to wear around her neck.

-She is also a member of the funtime gang.

Meet the funtime gang:

Experiment 1.0.1.5 a.k.a Miss Pearl

- After the creation of Mari the gift puppet, the scientist created another one. Penelope White, a british woman, who is great singer and loves to interaction towards the children which the result of the creation of Miss Pearl.

- Miss Pearl appeared to be like a vintage woman wearing a hat with big puff of feather on top of her hat. She has a huge creepy smile on her face.

-Hostile towards to poppy playtime co-workers and scientist, but not towards to children.

Experiment 1.1.1.5 a.k.a Echo, the Party Planner

- Echo is the party planner who was programmed to welcome or say happy birthday to child. Programmed to make a party for children to have fun.

- Erica Lopez, is the test subject of experiment 1.1.1.5. She is an american woman, who loves to create parties and baking some food for birthday kids. Which the result they choose her to be their next test subject.

-Also hostile towards to co-workers and scientist but not to children.

Experiment  1.1.2.5 a.k.a Angelina, the ballerina

- Abigail Watson, was a famous ballerina dancer in russia before she retired and start working as a poppy playtime co-worker. Not long before the playtime co. found out on her resume that she was an ex-ballerina dancer, they decided to take her as their test subject and she became as Angelina, the ballerina, where she was program to teach children to dance.

a/n: you already know about Mari, the gift puppet obviously.