Hand-pulled noodles

His lips were surprisingly soft.

That was Natalia's first thought, that Jacob had lips so soft they felt like a plush pillow pressing against hers. Except, her plush pillow wasn't the definition of addictive. His lips were.

A small breath escaped her throat, one that he swallowed with his mouth as he tilted his head to the side to kiss her a little deeper, a little longer. Natalia all but fell apart in his grip, glad that he was the one holding her up, for she was certain her legs would've given out.

Heart galloping like a mad horse in her chest, her eyes fluttered shut on their own accord as she pursed her lips and kissed back ever so slightly.

That caused Jacob to growl, a slow rumble echoing through his chest as he pulled away long enough for his eyes to lock on hers. They were filled with longing, a soft tenderness that made Natalia's heart ache and caused desire to shoot through her tummy.

Their noses brushed together and he nuzzled her slightly before leaning back in and capturing her lips once more.

Her mouth parted to let out a gasp.

It was everything she'd ever dreamed of.

Natalia's body burst into flames. She could taste him, feel him under her and all around her, as their lips started a slow casual dance and his hands trickled at her waist, nudging the soft material of her t-shirt that had rode up in the process to give way to naked skin. She gasped into his mouth when his thumb brushed over her naked hip and he took this opportunity to catch her bottom lip, gently nibbling onto it and causing the girl to let out a sound between a mewl and a strained moan.

Another rumble echoed through the wolf's chest. His eyes snapped open, pulling back and breathing erratically like he'd just run a whole perimeter of La Push lands. Natalia's eyes slowly fluttered open and he swore he'd never seen anything so fragile and yet so desirably beautiful.

He always thought of Bella as a pretty girl, without a doubt. Her pale beauty was something to be reckoned with amidst the tanned skin surrounding their tribal lands, a strange and foreign sense of beautiful that had never been on Jacob's radar before. But looking at Natalia now made his heart flutter and kick into cartwheels like an excited child and he swore he could feel it pounding against his chest.

Natalia was beautiful, but not in the way Bella was. Bella stood out. Natalia was simple and had such dainty features that he feared to break her if he held her too tight; her limbs scrawny like a child's and elbows and knees ridged with scars. Her straight hair danced across her face as the wind picked up its pace and almost impulsively his hand went up to push it behind her ear, thumb lingering over her cheekbone as he took in her features; almond eyes and small lips and elfin face that resembled fairies of the woods.

Natalia was a simple girl and blended in. You really had to look in order to see the beauty. But once you did, you were stunned. That was what Jacob felt at this very moment, as if a truck had struck him straight in the chest and ploughed through, leaving nothing in its wake but Jacob's struggle to get a grip on reality.

Gently pressing his forehead against hers, Jacob allowed his breaths to calm down, controlled them so that his wolf wouldn't get antsy. He felt it now, the way his hands ached to hold her close and feel her body, feel her curves press against his own. He wanted to mark her, to litter her skin with his kisses so that everyone knew she was taken.

She was his.

He didn't realize he was growling again until the girl in his arms squirmed slightly, "Jake? Are you alright?"

Exhaling softly through his mouth and closing his eyes for a minute, Jacob pushed his wolf back down before gazing down at her.

"I'm fine," he murmured softly, nudging his nose into her jaw before pressing a kiss there, continuing a pathway of kisses down the column of her throat and relishing in the soft sighs that left her.