House of Secrets/Attitude/Black Bird/Dares/Lies

Start from the beginning

"You heard her, that's her seat." Patricia snapped.

Nina frowned. "Yeah, but she's not here right now."

"That's your ways isn't it, someone's gone for two minutes and you take their place." She snapped.

Fabian huffed. "Patricia is head of the welcoming committee. Don't pay attention to her, sit where you like."

Nina smiled at him in thanks.

~~~

"Wow, it's refreshing to see another boy eat with manners." Mara smiled. "Fabian is the only one here who seems to know how to do that."

Max chuckled awkwardly, taking a moment to swallow. "Oh well, my house was pretty proper like that so..."

Alfie shoved a bunch of food in his mouth. "Stop it Alfie, that's disgusting. You're gonna choke." Mara insisted as Jerome laughed.

"But it's delicious this way." Alfie insisted with a grin and a mouth full.

"Alfie don't play with your food." Jerome insisted before firing spaghetti at him.

Alfie fired back at him and Mara, which caused Jerome to throw salad at him. Then Alfie threw spaghetti over to the other side of the table, hitting Nina, Max and Fabian. He also hit Amber when she came back in the room.

"Every meal." Fabian groaned.

Patricia picked up the water pitcher and tossed the water at Nina and by extension Max, making them shriek from the cold. "Oops, sorry."

"Classy Patricia." Fabian snapped.

"What, it was an accident." She smirked.

"Are you guys okay?" Fabian asked with concern.

Nina sighed. "Yeah, but I think my sweater is shrinking into my body as we speak..."

Max choked out a gasp and looked down, realizing her shirt was beginning to outline her body.

"Um e-excuse me!" Max bolted from the room.

~~~

Max let out a huff as she stripped off her wet shirt, revealing the black tank top underneath. She went to grab another shirt from her drawer.

That's when the door opened. "Hey I just wanted to check on-"

Max gasped and turned to look at Fabian, paralyzed where she stood and suddenly very aware she was only in a tank top and shorts.

Fabian was stunned, mouth agape as he stared at her. Finally, he let out a small mumble. "...I'll um...I'll come back."

He quickly shut the door and Max groaned in annoyance.

First day and she was already caught by someone.

~~~

The next morning, Max woke early and snuck out of the house. She didn't want to face Fabian yet.

She was surprised to see Nina doing the same. "Sneaking out too?" She asked.

Nina sighed. "Yeah, I just...I just don't want to be around the others...but you're okay, you're like me, new and an outcast."

"I feel you there..." Max frowned. "Let's walk together?"

Nina smiled. "I'd like that."

They walked along the path outside and ended up running into an old lady.

"Oh, sorry." Nina told her.

"That's my house." She smiled, gesturing to Anubis house.

Nina frowned. "I don't think so, it's a school."