Chapter 16

"Shit what time is it?" you woke up to your alarm going off.

You did not want to be late to school, nor did you want to get caught with Eddie in your bed. It's been a week since your first time together and you really couldn't keep your hands to yourselves anymore. Eddie never went home last night after you guys watched a movie.

"Relax, what's the worst that can happen?" Eddie muttered and tried to pull you back into bed.

"I scar my brother, my mom grounds me and we are forced to break up."

"I get it."

You toss his clothes at him, open your closet to quickly get your own on. Quickly pulling your hair up and throwing shoes on. You open the door, hear nothing coming from the kitchen or down the hall where your mom and Dustin's rooms are. You sneak Eddie out of your room, to the front door and he leaves. You let out a sigh of relief. You go in the kitchen to get some breakfast, Eddie knocks on the door about ten minutes later. He has a clean shirt on, must have had it in the car and you smile. Your mom is in the kitchen now and Dustin was just coming out of his room.

"Y/n, can you give Dusty a ride today?" your mom asks.

"I would but my cars in the shop still," you reply.

"I can take him Mrs. Henderson," Eddie said. "I'm already taking y/n."

"Aren't you a sweetheart Eddie, thank you" your mom replies.

"I call shotgun!" Dustin exclaims.

"Sorry little man, that spot is always reserved for the lady" Eddie replies.

"My gentleman," you say.

Dustin grumbled something, then ate his food. After everything is cleaned and you both are ready you get in Eddie's van. Dustin starts talking about D&D, you listen as he and Eddie go back and forth. Happy that Dustin and Eddie got along well. You guys arrive at school, Eddie lets you out and Dustin is still going on about something from their last session.

""I'm telling you, you guys lack a good mage. Makes all the difference," Eddie replies to him.

"Well we have to survive without one as we don't have that" Dustin said.

"Your sister's a mage."

"What? She doesn't count as a mage because she put you under a love spell or some shit."

"Hey!" you exclaim.

"She has a mage character," Eddie said.

"Oh. So, what do you say then?"

"You'd want me to join you? I was giving you space."

"I appreciate it, but the shit he throws us is brutal."

"I guess I could join, at least until basketball season. If the others won't mind it."

"Guess we'll be finding out."

Dustin walks off, Eddie wraps an arm around your waist and you walk together to class. You liked feeling his arm around you, like you fit perfectly with him. He opens the classroom door for you, you enter and he follows. You take your seat and prepare for the long day to begin.

Lunch comes around, you are carrying a tray and head for a table. There were two you could go and sit at. One was with Robin and some others from band and the other was Hellfire, where your boyfriend sat. Today you decided on sitting with Robin, so you pull the chair out next to her and sit.

"Want to throw in your vote for Friday's movie?" Robin asked.

"I may not be there," you reply.

It had become almost a usual thing that on Fridays you'd go to Family Video to hang out with Robin and Steve while the boys were at Hellfire Club.

My Hope and Light (Eddie Munson X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें