Engagement Rings

Link

I sat in my office at home looking at engagement rings. I knew I wanted to get silver but there were too many designs to choose from. I wasn't sure whether to go simple or fancy. Ana already wore a couple of little rings on both hands. One ring caught my eye, and I knew it was perfect. 

It was a two piece. The main ring which resembled a rose. The band was silver whereas the rose was black, and the 'leaves' were small diamonds. The second part of the ring was a small black band that had small spikes coming from it to resemble the thorns. 

I quickly picked her size and ordered it. Now all I had to do was plan on when, where, and how I was going to propose. I wanted it to be special. Ana means the world to me, and she deserves everything. 

My office door slightly opened, and Ana slowly crept in carrying a coffee mug. Sporting one of my button ups and a messy bun. She made her way over and took no time sitting in my lap setting the mug down. 

"I woke up and you weren't there baby.", she said barely above a whisper. 

I rubbed her back and shifted her so she sat sideways on my lap so I could rub on her thighs and legs. Her head rested on my shoulder yawning slightly. I chuckled and kissed at her forehead.

"I'm sorry darlin my back started hurting laying there.", I lied tracing circles on her thighs holding her closer.

She just nodded and played with my growing 'mullet'. It was still early in the morning barley 9 A.M. 

"I need to shave and go get my hair touched up. I don't want a full mullet."

Ana giggled and planted small kisses along my neck. 

"Could I possibly shave your beard?"

"Of course you can doll. Why don't we get some breakfast first."

Ana nodded and got off my lap heading out of my office. I grabbed the mug and followed after her. I quickly made us breakfast. We ate and made small talk. Once we were done, I headed to the bathroom to get the supplies so Ana could shave my beard. 

I sat at the kitchen table, and she sat on my lap preparing my face before slowly beginning the shave on my left side. My eyes never left her. She had her tongue stuck out the side of her mouth concentrating on each stoke. My hands stayed firm on her waist. 

Once she was done, she cleaned my face off and started to get up. I gripped her waist to keep her in place. 

"Just stay a little longer darlin. Everything can wait. I just want to hold and feel you."

A slight blush crept on Anas face smiling slightly. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I kissed her forehead and patted her ass to let her know she could get up now. She cleaned up everything we used to shave. 

"I'm going to go ahead and get my hair done baby. That way I can spend the rest of the day relaxing with you."

I gave her a quick kiss and left. As I was getting my hair done, I decided to go ahead and start planning this engagement. I also decided to text Rhett and Jessie to get some ideas on how I should make this special. 

Much Love!!