Don't Get Caught

I woke up from my nap. Link was sitting at his desk answering emails. I laid there admiring his features. Seeing how his brows would furry as he was figuring out how to respond. He hummed as a smirk pulled on his lips. 

"I see you're awake Darlin."

"Where's Rhett?"

"He went home early. Locke got sick at school and Jessie is stuck at work."

I nodded getting up from the couch and stretching a bit. I noticed Link was staring at me and I just giggled. I made my way over to him. Once I was in his grasp, he grabbed my waist gripping and rubbing it. He pulled me into his lap the best he could. His office chair wasn't the most comfortable thing. 

His lips found mine while his hands found their way to my ass. I moaned against his mouth trying to create friction between us. Links hands grabbed my waist stopping my movements before moving me to sit on his desk. 

Links hands started to travel up my crop top unhooking my bra. I pulled back from his lips. 

"Link we are at work. We can't do that here."

"Oh, Darlin did you forget I am the boss. You'll just have to be a good girl for me and stay quiet."

I could not only feel the heat on my cheeks but the puddle that was in my panties. The thought of Link bending me over the desk and taking me made me melt on the inside. 

Link got up and shut the door turning the light off. His laptop was the only light in the room beside a tall lamp in the corner. His lips found my desk whilst his hands found the waist band of my leggings tugging them down. 

"Already so wet for me Darlin?"

"Y-yes sir.", I stuttered.

Link smirked grabbing my panties and pulling them down slowly. I was throbbing just needing his rough touch. 

Link roughly grabbed my chin making me look at him. 

"I want you to remain eye contact while I finger-fuck you darlin."

I swallowed hard trying to remain eye contact. Links hand went south, and his middle finger found my clit. He achingly rubbed circles. I breathed out low moans and moved my hips closer. He stopped me and slowly shoved his finger in whilst his thumb found my clit. 

I bit my bottom lip trying to suppress further moans. Link added another finger. I threw my head back as his fingers picked up speed. 

"Oh, baby doll. You were supposed to keep eye contact."

Link helped me off the desk and spun me around pushing me onto the desk. I heard his pants unzip. He leaned down a little which I'm assuming he was pushing his pants to his ankles but before he came up, he bit one ass cheek. 

Link gave himself a few pumps before pushing himself in. I gasped then felt his big hand come around and cover my mouth. His pace was fast and needy. I whimpered against his hand. 

I was standing on my tip toes gripping the desk to the best of my ability. I wanted nothing more than to cry out and let everyone who remained in the office know how good Link was making me feel. 

Link was quick to pull out and flipping my back around setting me on top of his desk pulling me towards the edge. He pushed in one again and I threw my head back biting hard on my bottom lip. 

The room was filled with our skin colliding. Link pulled me closer picking up the pace once more. He grabbed my head and held it in his neck. I breathed hard into his neck feeling my orgasm start to rise. 

I knew Link was close as well as his speed was slowing down. I bit onto his shoulder finishing all over Link's cock. He was quick to follow and fill me up. 

After we rode out our highs and caught our breath. We got dressed and Link turned the light back on. I sat back on the couch whilst he went to go find some Lysol wipes to clean his desk. 

The rest of the workday flew by. Link and I did the same routine. I knew at the end of the night one of us would end up at each other's places. 

Much Love!!