Official

It's been a few weeks since Link and I had that passionate night together. Rhett teased him about our love bites. 

It was Friday afternoon. Link had me go home and pack a bag for the weekend whilst he went and grabbed me lunch. He had something up his sleeve and I was excited. I worked in my office almost all day. Just coming out to use the restroom. 

Once the workday ended Link did the usual carrying my bag and opening my doors but instead of going our separate ways, he helped me into his car before jogging around and getting in the driver's side. We made our drive to a fancy hotel. 

We spent half the night getting dinner at a nice restaurant. Link dressed in a black suit, and I dressed in a long black dress that hugged my curves perfectly showing the right amount of cleavage. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other. We had more than enough wine between us. 

On the ride back to the hotel I couldn't keep my hands off him. Once Link parked, we made it to our room. As soon as he closed and locked the door behind him our clothes came off leaving a trail to the bed. We 'made love' for a couple hours. It was slow and passionate. Our moans and skin colliding against each other filled the room. Link made sure I had more than one orgasm as always. He always puts my pleasure and needs before his own. 

A while after our fun I draped the sheet around me going out the balcony. Link was quick to throw on grey sweats before joining me. 

"Darlin I've been wanting to ask you since you walked into my office that day. Would you do me the honor in being my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Link."

I stood on my tip toes wrapping my arms around his neck crashing my lips into his. His grip on my waist was tight as he held my body to his deepening the kiss. 

I was officially his. I could feel my heart swell. I'm blessed I did the right thing. I couldn't ask for a better man to call mine and take care of me. 

Link cradled my head into his chest placing his chin on top. Just his heartbeat alone is comforting. He slightly swayed us humming. I giggled and looked into his blue orbs. 

"What else do you have planned for us Mr. Neal?"

He hummed gripping my chin lightly as his eyes grew dark. 

"Well darlin.", he began to speak leaning down getting close to my ear. 

"Why don't you drop that sheet and go lean over the bed like a good girl for me."

I was speechless. This was a side of Link I've never thought would exist. I would be submissive for this man at the drop of a hat. 

The rest of the night wasn't filled with 'love making' but rough yet passionate sex. Link had a dominant side come out. I sort of felt sorry for the people staying on either side of us. At this point anyone in ear shot. Let's just say my soul 'left' my body. The way he filled me up more than once or how he drained as many orgasms out of me as he could. I don't think I will be walking right tomorrow. 

After he finished with me, he drew us a bath, and bathed me then himself. He carried me back to the bed and made sure I got plenty of water. I fell asleep before him. He stayed up a while playing with my hair before falling asleep himself holding me as possibly close to his body. 

I'm thinking of doing a dominant Link in the bedroom and maybe a little outside of the bedroom. Feedback or suggestions would be great. 

Much Love!!