Elevator

I can't believe I just ran into Link. I should've been paying more attention. I set at my desk and opened my laptop hoping to get some work done. My mind kept wondering to Link. His dark hair with the silver streak. The way he styled it. His height and the way his glasses just fit perfectly. 

I tried to shake the thoughts. I couldn't fall for Link he was out of my league. I decided to close my laptop and go get lunch instead. I left my office and started to walk out to my car to grab lunch. After lunch I headed back to my office where I stayed the rest of the day. 

Once again it was just Link and I left. I gathered my things and headed to my car. I didn't see a glimpse of Link anywhere. I got into my car and tried to turn the key over but unfortunately the battery was dead. I huffed and got out getting ready to order an Uber when Link came out of the building. He waved at me and headed over. 

"You good?", he questioned. 

"Yeah, my battery is dead. I suppose I didn't turn my lights off when I got back from lunch."

"Well, unfortunately I don't have jumper cables, but if you'd like I could give you a ride home."

I smiled at him. 

"I would appreciate it. I only live fifteen minutes up the road."

He grabbed my bag and we headed to his car. He opened my door and allowed me to get in and adjusted before closing the door. He then headed to the driver's side and got in. We made our way to my apartment. The silence was comfortable. 

When we arrived, he put the car in park. 

"I really appreciate the ride."

"It's no problem at all."

I smiled at him once more and I got out of his car, grabbing my bag, and then heading into the building. Once I reached the elevator, I pushed the button and waited. When the elevator arrived, I stepped inside and just when the doors were about to close, I saw a hand reach in. 

"I am so sorry. I didn't see anyone coming."

When the doors fully opened, I was face to face with Link. 

"Oh, did I-."

Before I could finish what, I was going to ask Link grabbed both my cheeks gently, leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine. Electricity jolted through my body. I reached my hands up into his soft hair deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue glaze my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to dance against mine. 

He slowly pulled away whilst keeping his hands against my cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry Ana but I just had to know how you tasted."

I slightly giggled and started into his blue eyes. 

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it."

"I will see you tomorrow at work darlin."

I watched him leave the elevator. My head was spinning. I pushed the button for my floor. Once I arrived and I made my way into my apartment. I stood with my back against the door, slowly letting my bag fall to the floor. I felt like I was in a romantic movie. 

I made my way over to my couch and sat down. I can't believe he kissed me. His lips tasted sweet with a hint of peanut butter. I ended the night with dinner and a nice long hot shower. Once I was finished, I laid in bed replaying this kiss in my head.  

I was falling for Link, and I wasn't a bit upset about it. 

Much Love!!