Vacation

This chapter will contain a lot of smut and be little longer than the normal chapters. 

Rhett and Link took their annual summer break from the show. Link and I decided to stay home. Link being Link decided to 'spring clean' the house but I had other plans. I walked about the house in his button-down shirts with nothing underneath with my hair in a messy bun. 

Anytime I had to walk past him I would 'accidently' brush past him putting my ass closer to his crotch then necessary.  Link would groan but continue to clean once I walked away. 

I decided to take it a step further. I walked out to our backyard over to the in-ground pool and started to slowly unbutton his shirt I had on. Thankful Link had a nice high privacy fence around the entire backyard. I kept my eyes on the backdoor and slowly dropped shirt before slowly stepping into the shallow end of the pool. 

I kept going deeper in the pool but stayed where I could still touch the bottom keeping my eyes on that back door. Link made his way outside to clean around the back patio and that's when our eyes met. 

His eyes then shifted to the discarded shirt then my eyes once again. 

"Doll baby", Link started. 

I smirked splashed some water out. I moved closer to the edge of the pool setting my arms on the warm concrete then resting my chin on them. 

"When did you slip on a bathing suit?"

I smirked again "innocently" biting my lip. 

"Oh doll", Link slightly smirked before making his way over. 

I glanced up at him slightly batting my eyelashes.

"I just wanted a quick swim daddy.", I giggled slightly. 

"More like skinny dipping darlin. So let me ask two questions. Let's say I didn't come outside were you eventually going to come inside soaking wet and give me those puppy dog eyes I can't resist. And are you skinny dipping because I was too busy cleaning the house and not giving you attention, so you decided to get my attention another way?", Link questioned. 

"Yes, too both. It's your summer vacation and you decide to clean house."

"I'm going to get you a towel and then you're coming inside."

"I'm not coming inside so either you come get me or go finish cleaning the house."

"Darlin if I have to come get you, I will punish you."

I almost laughed in Links face. I knew he was more than capable of punishing me, but I also knew a part of him would not come in this pool to get me. Or so I thought. 

Link checked over his pockets and took of his shoes and socks. 

"Darlin, I'm giving you one more chance to get out. I will get you a towel and we can get lunch."

I moved back and splashed water at him. Link took of his glasses before quickly making his way into the pool. I squealed and tried to get away, but he grabbed me. 

Link made his way over to the built in steps and carried me out of the pool. 

"Now we're both going to be soaking wet going through the house.", I giggled. 

"Doll, I suggest you shut that pretty mouth."

My jaw dropped but I quickly shut my mouth. 

Link took us to the bedroom and threw me on the bed then took off his wet clothes. I smirked slightly opening my legs. 

He made his way over and slapped my inner thighs before flipping me over and dragging me to bend over the bed. 

"If you could have me patient you could've had my head between your thighs and my tongue on your clit."

I giggled slightly. 

Link gave me a few harsh spanks. 

"On your knees pretty girl."

I quickly got off the bed and onto my knees. Link was quick to grab a fistful of hair and shove his cock in my mouth. Before I could adjust, he pushed my head closer so I could deep throat him. Tears started to slowly fall as I began to gag. 

"Look at my pretty doll. Gagging on my thick cock. Pretty tears running down your cheeks."

My eyes met his moaning around his cock adjusting to him deep in my throat. Link pulled out and helped me off the floor. Turning me so my back was against his chest he forced me onto the bed and grabbed my hips to bring my ass in the air. 

"As part of your punishment I shouldn't even allow you to cum but you did so good choking on my cock without a fuss so I might just allow you to cum." 

Link gave me a few more harsh smacks before teasing my entrance with his tip. I bit my bottom lip to stay quiet. Link slowly pushed in inch by inch before he was all the way in. 

"Such a good girl staying quiet for me, but I want to hear those pretty moans doll." 

Link started to thrust fast and deep. The room quickly filled with skin against skin and our moans. Each time Link went deep he would strike down on each cheek. I knew I wouldn't sit right later. 

"I-I'm going to cum."

"Do it doll. Cum for me pretty girl.", Link leaned down and whispered in my ear. 

I came around his cock and buried my face into the mattress. 

"You got to make me cum darlin. Can you give me another so we can cum together?"

I nodded and gripped the sheets crying out as Link picked up the pace.

"No nodding. I need words darlin."

"Yes sir.", I whimpered turning my head so he could see me. 

Link moved the hair from my face and leaned down giving my cheek a kiss. He held me closer thrusting deeper groaning in my ear. 

"Fuck darlin I'm close. You going to cum with me?"

"Yes sir."

I came again and then Link came quickly after. He slowly laid me back in the mattress hovering over me but keeping close as we caught our breath. Link slowly pulled out and headed to the bathroom. 

He quickly came back and helped me roll over onto my back. 

"I started you a bath princess. After I go clean up the water downstairs, I can join you if you'd like. I'm going to go throw you a towel in the dryer so it's warm when you get done. Then after the bath I can order us takeout or whatever you'd like, and we can cuddle on the couch and watch whatever you'd like. How does that sound princess?"

I smiled slightly feeling Links hands slowly rub my thighs watching my breathing. 

"That sounds good. Maybe I should pull that stunt more often.", I giggled. 

"I don't suggest that darlin. It could have a different turn out. Do it again and you might not cum at all. You not only got to cum once, but you got to twice. You my doll are very lucky.", Link smirked. 

After my bath Link got us takeout and we watched 'The Notebook'. I cried and Link might have shed a few tears. After the movie ended, I fell asleep on the couch while Link changed our wet sheets and taking care of all the laundry. 

Much Love!!