Baby Doll Part 1

Link

I had woken up before my alarm with Ana tangled in my arms. She looked so peaceful and angelic lying beside me. I softly played with her hair thinking about how lucky I am.

I reached over at the nightstand to grab my glasses and to look at the time. It being 5:30 and I had a couple of hours before I had to be up. I internally groaned and laid back down pulling Ana closer.

"Baby?"

I looked down to see Ana rubbing her eyes trying to get closer to me.

"Hi baby doll. Did I wake you?"

She shook her head and moved to sit on my waist. I gently grabbed her hips and glanced up at her.

"Baby it's still early why don't you lay back down."

She shook her head again and leaned down to lay her head on my chest. One hand moved to her back while the other moved to the back of her head.

"Do you want me to turn on the tv? We can find something to watch baby doll."

"I don't mind. I just want to lay here and be as close to you as possible."

I chuckled softly and ran my hand under her shirt to rub her back. I grabbed the remote off the nightstand and found a movie.

"Is Beauty and the Beast ok with you doll?"

"Yes sir. Belle is actually my favourite Disney princess."

"I can see that.", I chuckled again and held Ana closer.

"Play with my hair please daddy."

I softly groaned and slapped her ass. Ana whimpered softly before giggling.

"Anything for you princess."

I softly started playing with her hair while also softly hummed along with some of the songs in the movie knowing it would help her fall back asleep.

Some time had passed, and Ana's breathing leveled out letting me know she was fast asleep. I reached over to grab her blanket and cover her the best I could.

I felt my eyes start to shut off and on. I took off my glasses and laid them back on the nightstand.

I gave Ana a light forehead kiss and let sleep take over.

A couple of hours later my alarm starts blaring. I reached over and shut it off before it can disturb Ana more. I glance down and softly rub her back.

"Baby doll. Come on and open those pretty eyes for me.", I gently whispered.

She whimpered and fluttered her eyes open. I felt bad having to wake her up. I gently moved her off then got out of bed putting my glasses on before covering her up with her blanket.

"I'm cold."

I chuckled and laid the comforter over her kissing her head.

"Is that better baby doll?"

"No. Please come back to bed."

"Baby I got to get up and get ready for work. Do you want to come in today?"

She shrugged and moved onto my side of the bed. Glancing up at me with her dark brown eyes. She had me wrapped around her little finger. One look and I could melt away.

I leaned down and kissed her head. I then made my way to have a quick shower and throw some clothes on. After drying my hair, I styled it and made my way back over to the bed.

"Baby doll?", I whispered crouching down.

She whimpered letting her eyes flutter open. She looked so cute and innocent lying there.

"I'm going to make a quick breakfast is there anything you would like?"

She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. I made my way over to our shared dresser and grabbed a pair of my socks before coming back in front of her. I crouched down again and put the socks on her feet kissing each leg.

"I know you hate the cold floor in the mornings baby doll. Do you want to come downstairs with me? You can lay on the couch, and I will make us some breakfast. Whatever your little heart desires."

She nodded and slowly got off the bed pulling my shirt down she slept in.

"Baby doll I swear you went to bed with panties on.", I smirked and grabbed at her ass.

"I took them off when I went to the bathroom at some point last night. I was hot at that moment."

"Sure, you were doll."

We made our way downstairs and once she laid on the couch, I covered her with a blanket and turned on a movie. I went to the kitchen and made waffles with a side of mixed fruit. It wasn't much but it was enough to hold us both over.

Rhett and I were filling a 'Gut Check' video today, so I figured this was a decent breakfast. We ate together at the island and then I helped Ana back upstairs and into bed before I left for work.

Hope this chapter is good!!
Much Love!!