Chapter 12 - 1st day back to work

Start from the beginning

When Sam had woken up to the morning sun, he yawned loudly and rub the tiredness out of his eyes, before turning around to look at his lovers mesmerising, chocolate eyes.

"Good morning, love! Are you excited to be going back to work today?", he questioned curiously as he delicately kissed her lips, "YES! YES! I CAN'T WAIT!", she enthusiastically cheered, not wanting to bring up the discussion of her nightmare.

"Well, then do you fancy having your first making love session as a present from me?", her partner wiggled his eyebrows seductively as his penis was bulging hard and erecting sharply in the air.

"I would love nothing more then for you to make me yours, sweetheart! But there's a slight problem!", the blonde woman informed him as she could feel intimates cringing in between her legs.

"And whats that, honey?", the red haired man tenderly pecked her lips, "I'm infertile because of my fabiroid, which means that I can't have children with the man of my dreams. I'm so sorry for bring a disappointment to you, I'd understand if you want to be with a woman who can get pregnant!", his lover ranted.

"Don't talk like that, sweetie! There is no other woman that'll ever love apart from you, and if you can't get pregnant that doesn't bother me, because I love you more then anything, but if you do want a few kids then we can always adopt!", the red haired man rambled lovingly.

"I would love that, Samuel! And thank you for being such a loyal and dedicated partner. Now stop lying down in your clothes and fuck this tempting, sexy girl next to you!", the horny woman was starting to become impatient.

"Roger that, Pen!", the hero next door took all his clothes off, revealing his big member that was already twitching as he lifted his nude lover up and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and started playing with his dick, causing him to let out hot moan as he carried her nakedly into the bathroom.

They slowly reached their hands out to cup one another's cheeks, before leaning in for a deep kiss on the lips, instantly feeling the passion and unconditional love run throughout their bodies.

While they were still firmly pressing their soft lips the blonde woman started stroking up and down his already bulging erection that stood up straight, causing him to moan in her mouth as they parted their lips to breathe.

"Oi! Your such a naughty girl for making your man groan and make lovely sounds in his lovers mouth, my badass woman!", the red haired man spanked her padded butt cheeks and they were now cumming on each other.

Once their sex drive had washed over them, they snuggled in the middle of the bathroom, cuddling one another's nude bodies and exploring the sexual organs with their hands, "I'll give you a good bath with me  in the bath, sweetheart!", her boyfriend cooed, nibbling her earlobe, "ok, but there's something I want to do first, dear!", she grinned misheviously.

"What is it, honey?", he questioned confused, "this!", she delicately kissed his lips and spanked his penis, earning a spank on the crotch as pay back.

Sam then nakedly lied Penny down on the bathroom counter and spreaded her nude legs out, lecherously licking his lips at the sight of her sexual and functional organs, before feather kiss up her inner thighs and pressing his lips firmly against her well shaved mount venus, deeply kissing the little nerve bundle of joy that was causing her libido.

She groaned out her pleasure, feeling the glorious sensation running through her body, that only her boyfriend could cause inside of her with his sexy and manly body.

"Come on, honey! Either fuck me good or don't fuck me at all, because I'm starting to become impatient with your teasing and I desperately want to feel you fill me up so deep, otherwise I'll punish your penis!", she threatened in between her moans of arousal.