Chapter 11 - 7th day of recovery + moving in

It was lovely day in Pontypandy and Sam and Penny both woke up at the same time, yawning and stretching their muscles, before sinking into the mattress.

The love birds then lost themselves in each others beautiful pupils as they closed the gap between them, leaning forwards for a deep kiss on the lips as they placed a hand on one another's cheek.

Once they had parted their lips to inhale the oxygen through their noses, they said good morning to each other, before sitting up in bed.

"So, what do you want to do today, sweetheart!", her lover apposed the question, "actually love! I've been wondering since we're partners and our relationship is continuing to home stronger, I was thinking that it might he time for me to move into your home, but only if you're ok with it!", she didn't want to force anything onto him.

"Of course, sweetheart! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to actually feel comfortable enough to say that!", the red haired man passionately kissed her forehead.

"Well, then what we doing lying down hear. The sooner we get up, the sooner we can pack!", the blonde woman suggested as she got up and headed into the bathroom downstairs to take a shower, while her partner was having a bath upstairs.

Once they had both finished cleansing their bodies and had gotten dressed into matching t-shirts with the words 'I love you' and baggy jeans, they interlaced their fingers and walked into the kitchen.

The love birds washed their hands thoroughly with soap and helped tie the back of each others aprons, before starting to cook cheese on toast for breakfast.

When they had finished cooking their cheesy delight, they fed their fury friend and cleaned the surfaces, before sitting next to each other with the second lead firefighter resting her head against his chest as he rested his head on top of hers, while they ate.

Once they had finished eating breakfast, they continued to stay in their cuddling position for a little while, before getting up to wash the dishes.

After all the dishes had been washed, the hero kept door interlocked his hand with his significant other as they walked upstairs into her bedroom, helping her pack all her stuff to move into his house that would soon be theirs.  

The second lead firefighter found a lot of stuff that from when she first brought the house, like pictures of her teenage self when she left home to get away from her dad's abusive behaviour.

A photographs of her as a baby, her lucky trainers and her favourite book that she constantly reads in the firestation are all memories that she told the love of her life about.

"Have you got everything, dear?", Sam questioned caringly after they had spent two hours packing, "well, I have all my suitcases, but I haven't taken a look up the attic yet in years!", she stated as she took her two suitcases down to the ground floor.

"Well, then let's go have a look, because you never know if there are things up there that you might need!", he concluded wisely and his partner agreed with him.

They walked up to the attic and started looking through everything that hadn't been touched for a while, but when Penny found something from when she was a lot younger, she started turning pale as she instantly froze on the spot.

"Pen! Pen!", the red haired man yelled in concern and he kissed her lips to help bring her consciousness back.

"Oh! Thanks Samuel!", the blonde woman gasped as she was returning back to reality, "your welcome, but why did you space out like that?", he questioned curiously.

"Let's sit down first and then I'll tell you all about it!", she spoke as she stared at the blue wrapper in her hands, "ok, sweetie!", the hero next door responded as he sat on the wooden floor and she sat in front of him with his hands around her.