Chapter 43

Michelle's pov

My heart drops. The air gets taken away from me.
He's been lying this whole time? Playing me like a fool.
I run past the girls.
"Michelle, Michelle what's wrong?" They ask.
"As if you didn't know?" I seethe. The tears don't stop rolling down my cheeks.
"Michelle wait!" I hear James pleading voice
"James just leave me alone" I say.
"Michelle listen please. It's not like that" he grabs my arm and turns me to face him. I yank it free and stare at him with fierce eyes.
"What James?"
"Michelle please"
"Our whole relationship was just some joke to you? Everything was fake just so you could cause a scene at prom? Who else was in on it? Do any of you actually care about me?" My vision blurs with tears
"I do Michelle"
"Oh bullshit James!" I yell "Your the last person who would! You lied to me! Used me!"
"I love you. Remember how you felt yesterday, when we we're walking through the meadow. Remember that feeling you felt towards me?"
"They're long gone now James. I will never love you James I hate you and I never want anything to do with you or any of you again!" I yell and walk off to my car.
He humiliated me in front of everyone. Used me for who know what. My phone starts ringing. I glance down and see it James. I turn my attention back to the road but my vision is blurred. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and my phone goes off again.
"My god, leave me alone!!" And that's when everything went black.