< FALLIN4U >

Mulai dari awal

A loud yell sounded meaning Luke knew exactly where the arrow had landed. In Jerry's foot. Laughter spread through the group, Micheal practically on the ground at his twin's pain. At least three of their siblings could heal it but most backed off, leaving Jerry to try consequences of his action.

Luke slapped a hand on Jerry's shoulder, with the help of Micheal pulling the cursing boy to his feet, "Don't look too hot Jer." Luke taunted, Micheal reaching down to grip the arrow.

"This is going to be so much fun." Micheal snickered pulling the arrow from Jerry's foot, avoiding the boy's swatting hand as Hayden, their oldest brother healed the wound.

"Fucking asshole." Now healed Jerry took off after Micheal not after smacking Luke across the head. Luke rubbed his head for a moment, suddenly a grip on his arm pulling him out of it.

"Hey! Hey Luke." Dahlia was drunk, holding onto Luke for support as she slurred her words, "Are you- Are you drunk?" Luke reached out his hand supporting her as she almost fell again.

"Hardly Lia, what can I help you with? Want me to take you back to your cabin?" She shook her head, pointing in the distance.

"I'm fine truly, Pandora's- Pandora's not." Luke narrowed his eyes at the scene in the distance, "Come, come I'll show you." Dahlia recovered for a moment leading the way over.

Luke could hardly stop himself from laughing as Pandora sat, Dahlia's sister, Harriet in front of her. She wouldn't stop laughing, everything she'd try to say come out as a laugh.

"No you don't—" She cut herself off with another laugh, "Dahlia, oh my god you're back." Harriet moved aside for her drunk sister clutching at Pandora's knees. "You wouldn't—" Another laugh.

"She, she won't stop." Harriet giggled standing up opposite to Luke, "Can you." Harriet moved closer, her fingers on Luke's arm, "Would you be—"

"Harriet stop flirting with Luke I told you." Dahlia stood removing her sister's hand from Luke, who grown rather uncomfortable again. "Would you be able to take her back please Luke." He nodded, leaving the two sisters to wander off argueing as they left.

"Hey princess." Pandora's head rested between her legs as if she'd passed out a moment. Luke leant in front of her calling again as his hand made contact with her knee. "Hello Pandora." She burst out laughing almost at the sight of his face.

"You're not Dahlia." She covered her mouth stifling a laugh, her cheeks flushed from the alcohol.

"I'm not, ready to go home?" Pandora exhaled softly, her fingers moving up to touch his face. Luke froze as her fingers traced the outline of his scar dropping back down to her knees.

"So pretty." She admitted softly Luke smiling at her words as he stood. She was drunk, she could say anything he thought.

"Alright come on princess." His hands ducked her arms as he pulled her to her feet, Pandora holding onto his shirt. "Can you walk." She squeezed her eyes shut tightly for a moment.

"Of course I can." She tried to act seriously taking a few steps forward her hands out to balance herself, "I'm so skilled." She snickered walking further, Luke shaking his head as he followed her.

"Sure you're alright?" He questioned as she misstepped steadying herself again, "Look pretty drunk to me Walker." She sent him a dirty look at her last name.

"I hate- hate when you call me that." He jolted forward a moment as she misstepped again the uneven ground hardly assisting her, "That names my mother's not mine- mine, I hate it." She huffed a breath moving forward a few more steps.

"Sounds good to me princess." Luke shrugged moving to walk beside her in case she needed him. "Your mother wasn't a nice person was she Pans?" He questioned the girl stopping looking to him.

"...No, no she wasn't." Pandora wiped her face, her eyes watering a moment as they neared her cabin, "She was horrible." He listened following after her, "You would've liked her." She couldn't help herself the final step to her porch sliding from her foot, Luke reaching forward to wrap a firm hand on her waist.

"Almost made it in one piece." He smirked pulling her to her feet, one hand remaining on her waist as she straightened herself out.
"Are you okay?" He noticed she had stayed silent, the pair closer than they preferred.

"Fine." She muttered turning to stomp her towards the door swinging it open, before entering she pushed looking to Luke, "Coming?" Luke smiled softly, his fingers slipping into his pockets.

"Is that your pathetic way of an invite." He mocked Pandora beginning to shut the door before he caught it with his foot, "Coming, Pandora." He rolled his eyes entering the room, the pitch black lighting leaving him to leave the door open a moment longer.

"Oh.. sorry." She mumbled her fingers lighting up at the torch's across the cabin lit up, blue flames flickering light. "Could you unzip me please." She seemed tiredly, a yawn leaving her lips as she ascended the stairs.

Luke shut the door following after her up the stairs. Once at the top, Pandora stood still piling her hair to her front of her body for him. His fingers slid down the zipper with ease, instead of Pandora holding the dress up this time it slipped down to her ankles.

Luke turned quickly taking a step away from her as he heard her shuffle out of the dress. "Luke." Her voice beckoned a hand tugging at his arm from behind.

"Pandora, you're drunk I don't want—

"We don't have to do anything, can you just stay please." He turned slowly, Pandora remaining in only her underwear and bra. "I want you to look." She mumbled as Luke's eyes trialled down her body. He tensed as her fingers trialled around his body, warm fingertips pressed against his waist.

"I promise nothing will happen Luke." He relaxed as he helped her pull the material from his shoulders. She turned to pull a shirt over her head from her closet, her fingers reaching inside her shirt to unclasp her bra. "Please." He sighed getting into bed with her as she shifted to look at him.

"I tell the truth when I'm drunk Luke, I think you are pretty. I think your scar makes you prettier." Luke's fingers wrapped around her waist softly pulling her closer as the pair seemed to examine the features on each others faces.

"Go to bed Pans, you're tired. I know you are." Her eyes shut soon after his words, Luke laying awake as he stared at the girl.
Merlin, he wished they weren't intoxicated.